Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Shopping!!!!

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Because I'm in the shopping mood....
    any way we could go over the $100 just a little??

You could get the luggage ($49.99) plus the canisters ($69.50) for $99.33 using the 29% off code. Granted the $5 shipping doesn't apply any longer & I didn't go any further than to see if the 29% could be used on the luggage....

But just a thought.....sorry, I'm evil I know...like I said, I'm in the mood to shop!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Ooh I very much like the S&P shakers!! I LOVE the serving bowl! I may have to get me one of them!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

You could get the luggage ($49.99) plus the canisters ($69.50) for $99.33 using the 29% off code. Granted the $5 shipping doesn't apply any longer & I didn't go any further than to see if the 29% could be used on the luggage....

But just a thought.....sorry, I'm evil I know...like I said, I'm in the mood to shop!
    And she's gonna get 4% back.....so that means she can spend 4% more.....RIGHT????

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    And she's gonna get 4% back.....so that means she can spend 4% more.....RIGHT????
    Jill...LOVE the way you think...didn't even think of that 4% kick back...which, Angela, IS going towards your families Disney trip.....all in a good cause!

Happy Birthday to you (early)!! :0)

I DO like the way you think! The luggage AND the canisters....hmmm....never thought about that!

The shakers are cute, aren't they? I wanted the whole reddish M Mouse set of plates, but DH like the black and white ones better. He thinks the cereal bowls look bigger....My family is a cereal family....minus me.

I also like the Mickey mouse head serving platter. But I decided I wouldn't use it enough to enjoy it. I want to SEE my Mickey stuff. It will make me happy!

Thanks Jen....I finally thought I figured it out....then you had to throw in the luggage idea! LOL!!!! My DH really could care less on how much I would go over. He knows that I am extremely frugal so he is pretty good at me doing this at my discretion. I probably could go over by quite a bit and he wouldn't say anything, but I couldn't go over too much. The guilt would set in.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post

Great thinking!

But... she doesn't have a trip coming up soon so would she need the luggage now or maybe she should wait until christmas to get it. I am still all for the plates. I just looove them.

But if you need the canisters I'd get them plus the shakers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Jill - You guys are B A D!!!! You guys crack me up! With what you are saying.... I could get the luggage, the shakers, AND the canister set. Hmmm.......

I better decide soon or my bill will be WAY over!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    I DO like the way you think! The luggage AND the canisters....hmmm....never thought about that!

The shakers are cute, aren't they? I wanted the whole reddish M Mouse set of plates, but DH like the black and white ones better. He thinks the cereal bowls look bigger....My family is a cereal family....minus me.

I also like the Mickey mouse head serving platter. But I decided I wouldn't use it enough to enjoy it. I want to SEE my Mickey stuff. It will make me happy!

Thanks Jen....I finally thought I figured it out....then you had to throw in the luggage idea! LOL!!!! My DH really could care less on how much I would go over. He knows that I am extremely frugal so he is pretty good at me doing this at my discretion. I probably could go over by quite a bit and he wouldn't say anything, but I couldn't go over too much. The guilt would set in.
    Anytime my dear, anytime!

Well then heck...throw the S&P shakers into the mix of luggage & canisters is what I say!! It's a VERY, VERY good deal!!

You guys do realize that if we were actually OUT shopping together, we could do serious damage!

Catharine - I know! Those plates are nice, aren't they? I think if I had enough money to get a set of 8, I might jump on it without even thinking. But only getting 5 sets is making me struggle with those. Where is that 50 percent off code when you need it?????
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    You guys do realize that if we were actually OUT shopping together, we could do serious damage!

Catharine - I know! Those plates are nice, aren't they? I think if I had enough money to get a set of 8, I might jump on it without even thinking. But only getting 5 sets is making me struggle with those. Where is that 50 percent off code when you need it?????
    I agree w/your thinking...If I were to get those, I'd want a set of 8 too. Just to be equal to all other serving items in the house!

Now...I'm thinking I'll play a game of "If I had $100 what would I get at Disneyshopping??" Hmmmm...

Oh yes, we'd totally do a lot of damage together! Heck we are now!! Gotta love technology!!