Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Shopping!!!!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Thanks Jen....I finally thought I figured it out....then you had to throw in the luggage idea! LOL!!!! My DH really could care less on how much I would go over. He knows that I am extremely frugal so he is pretty good at me doing this at my discretion. I probably could go over by quite a bit and he wouldn't say anything, but I couldn't go over too much. The guilt would set in.
    Well if that is the case then I'd get the luggage, the canisters, and the shakers with the code I think it would be less than $150 and you'd be getting 3 pieces of luggage, 4 canisters, and 2 shakers. So its quite the bang for your buck.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Oooh...my bad...the 29% cannot be taken off the luggage...however for the luggage, canisters & shakers it totals $109.63 (before shipping)...you're saving $24.36 PLUS the 4% back is $4.39...w/shipping to my house is $133.46...not too shabby!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Oh Angela, now you have ME wanting to go shopping!! I would love a coffee mug like those gorgeous plates......

Quote Originally Posted by deana View Post
    Oh Angela, now you have ME wanting to go shopping!! I would love a coffee mug like those gorgeous plates......
    I am STILL trying to figure out what to get. I think for sure I am getting the canister set. And also the shakers. I then thought I would have enough to get the teapot and the coasters. Well....the coasters AND the teapot are not available.....I cannot STAND when I want things that are not available!

If you look....beware....you may spend a ton! and those coffee mugs are nice! I have a Tinkerbell and an Eeyore mug that I switch every other day for my tea. I LOVE them!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Made my purchase! The total was $105 with shipping! Yippee!!!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

And.....................??????????

What did you get??? Come on...we're living through your shopping today!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Catharine - I know! Those plates are nice, aren't they? I think if I had enough money to get a set of 8, I might jump on it without even thinking. But only getting 5 sets is making me struggle with those. Where is that 50 percent off code when you need it?????
    I love the plates. The only way I will get them though is if I can afford all 8 at once. because with my luck, when I got ready for the rest, they would not have that color anymore and I would be stuck with 5 red, and 3 brown!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Well....I didn't know if I should tell you all. You all obviously were not interested at all! LOL!!!

Okay....here is what I got

Canister set
    Salt and pepper shakers

And the one thing that I have been wanting for awhile, but never got because of price is a snow globe! I am so excited about this purchase. It is so NOT a need and so much of a useless item, yet it is so cute and when I look at it, I will be filled with happiness! It is a Winnie the Pooh one that winds up to play the song Winnie the Pooh.

I also got a couple little snack containers that were about $2.80 a piece.

There you have it!

I really wanted the teapot, but it was not available. Booooo.....I also wanted the coasters because we got some new end tables.....but again....not available. Why are they even listed if not available. Never understood that. But because they were not an option, I was able to get my wonderful snowglobe. I have always wanted to collect Disney snowglobes, but they are so expensive. So....now I have my first globe for my collection!

There you have it ladies! How did I do?
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd say you did pretty awesome!! Congrats on your early bday presents!!

I think you did great!!! I love snowglobes. Sometimes it is nice to just buy something just because you wanted it!! I hope you enjoy it very much!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards