Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Disney Shopping!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    well angela i just spent $100 at disneyshopping.com just 2 days ago. I got the charcoal luggage and a 5 piece villian pin set on sale for our sept trip
    ahhhh....the luggage. I will get that someday. Maybe they will come out with another color by then. Didn't they use to have red? I think I am going to order some pins on Monday - the free shipping thing - for the kids for their Easter baskets. They got into pins last year during our trip. We haven't collected any more since, so those will be a nice surprise in their baskets. I figure I might as well order their Easter things online through SR and get some money back for it! I am thinking Bethany might like those Dalmation items at Disney shopping. I should have ordered that yesterday, but I have to think long and hard - usually - about a purchase.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Yeah I really wanted the red but it sold out really really fast.

There are a few pin sets right now that are on sale. They may or may not be their thing but if they want to trade they'd be good for that. I got the villians because we always go in Sept/Oct and it fits in with the time of year.
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Angela, I love those canisters! I would like the all white dishes and canisters if I could re-outfit my kitchen, but I really wish I could just get plates & bowls and salad plates. I have 2 mugs I bought at WDW (tink & mickey sorcerer) that I love and want to get a few more like that one to go with.

As for my $100 to spend (if I had it), right now I think I'd use it on movies/music:

Disney Wishes CD $18.99
    Enchanted DVD $19.99
    Mannheim Steamroller Meets the Mouse CD $15.99
    The Music Behind the Mouse CD $24.99
    Meet the Robinsons DVD $19.99

That would be $99.92 before shipping, I'd get $ back from SR and a $15 coupon for preordering Enchanted, so that would essentially cover the cost of shipping, LOL!!
    Hmmmm...I LOVED Enchanted & was planning on getting it...but question...does the 29% off apply to movies too? Also, where are you finding the $15 coupon or is that something you already had??

Thanks!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The fine print I thought said no cds or dvds

I did not get to see enchanted so I'm anxiously awaiting for it to arrive via Netflix.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Hmmmm...I LOVED Enchanted & was planning on getting it...but question...does the 29% off apply to movies too? Also, where are you finding the $15 coupon or is that something you already had??

Thanks!
    Yeah, the codes never apply to music or movies The $15 is something you will get towards your next order (or maybe it is $5 -- haven't had any coffee yet) when you pre-order the movie.

I haven't seen it and know I want to buy it!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Saw the movie with the kids a week after we came back from Disney, perfect timing and the movie was AWESOME!

1st time I ever saw my DD5 get emotional (like her mom) during a movie. she had tears in her eyes, it was so precious to see!

They have the game for their NDS and are anxiously awaiting the DVD release.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well all....my items are officially shipped! Cannot wait until I get my stuff!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

My items have arrived. I LOVE my canister set. They are decent size. They are not WHITE white, but more of an off white, which I am VERY happy about. It goes with my kitchen a bit better. The salt & pepper shakers are nice. They are mainly red with an orangyness to it. I would not call it burgundy or red. It goes nice with my kitchen too.

The snow globe is AWESOME! It was a nice gift that has no purpose except for looking cute and decorating my Disney spare bedroom!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    My items have arrived. I LOVE my canister set. They are decent size. They are not WHITE white, but more of an off white, which I am VERY happy about. It goes with my kitchen a bit better. The salt & pepper shakers are nice. They are mainly red with an orangyness to it. I would not call it burgundy or red. It goes nice with my kitchen too.

The snow globe is AWESOME! It was a nice gift that has no purpose except for looking cute and decorating my Disney spare bedroom!
    Yay! Did you tell DH he did a good job picking out your gifts this year!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Quote Originally Posted by Magical JenK View Post
    Yay! Did you tell DH he did a good job picking out your gifts this year!
    I did. I was telling a friend of mine what I got....He kept saying "Did you tell her WHO got them for you?" Somehow he was proud of himself for getting me these things! LOL
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards