Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Disney Shopping!!!!

You got your order in ONE day? Obviously you are taking all the disney shipping luck. ha ha. I've had horrible luck with them since the first time I ordered last summer, and I'm close to throwing in the towel with them. They don't seem to believe in apologies.

If someone ordered some girl shirts (tinkerbell for example), a Little Einsteins toy case thing, a baby toy that looks like drums and some other stuff, I got your package. Might want to call Disneyshopping and let 'em know you need your stuff replaced (while I wait for my stuff and for UPS to pick up this package). I know "switcheroos" happen in shipping, but this is the 3rd of 5 orders that I've had problems, beyond it taking forever and a day to get to me.

Those mickey pseudo fiestaware items are supercute, though!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    You got your order in ONE day? Obviously you are taking all the disney shipping luck. ha ha. I've had horrible luck with them since the first time I ordered last summer, and I'm close to throwing in the towel with them. They don't seem to believe in apologies.

If someone ordered some girl shirts (tinkerbell for example), a Little Einsteins toy case thing, a baby toy that looks like drums and some other stuff, I got your package. Might want to call Disneyshopping and let 'em know you need your stuff replaced (while I wait for my stuff and for UPS to pick up this package). I know "switcheroos" happen in shipping, but this is the 3rd of 5 orders that I've had problems, beyond it taking forever and a day to get to me.

Those mickey pseudo fiestaware items are supercute, though!
    That is bad luck! I have heard of some bad experiences with Disney shopping. But I have to say, in all the Disney shopping I have done - and believe me, I have done alot, I have only had 1 issue. Something was broken when I bought it, and they just sent me another one - did not need to return the broken one.

Disney have always shipped very quickly for me. Not sure why. If I order on a Monday, it usually gets to me by Friday or the next Monday. Whether it got to my house in a day, I am not sure, at least that is when I got the shipping confirmation. Maybe it was a late shipping confirmation.

I originally wanted the black and white Mickey dishes, however....looking at how much I like the color of the reddish salt and pepper shakers, I would really like to have the reddish Mickey dishes. It goes perfectly in my kitchen.

Now I am going to have to throw myself a birthday party with a list of things needed - okay, wanted - so I can get my dishes! LOL
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

LOL at the party idea.

We already have tangerine and sunflower fiestaware, so for me any of their stuff would be little complimentary items for fun.

Do your shipments come out of SC like mine do?