Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Weekly Survey

If you have not yet gotten credit for the offer dated 08-24-11, you can try again now. They just added new surveys tonight:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/offers.php?oid=4149

The only way that you get credit for these is if you qualify for the ad survey as soon as you click on the link and do not get rerouted to anything.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ok, so if we DID get credit for the offer dated 8-24-2011(like I did), last Wednesday, then we wait until the date changes?

My Weekly Ad looks like this the date(8-24) green lighted then it says "received credit" and it says "yes".

I did get the weekly ad one as my SH just now.....

Just trying to figure out how it all works together. Thanks Tricia

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Ok, so if we DID get credit for the offer dated 8-24-2011(like I did), last Wednesday, then we wait until the date changes?

My Weekly Ad looks like this the date(8-24) green lighted then it says "received credit" and it says "yes".

I did get the weekly ad one as my SH just now.....

Just trying to figure out how it all works together. Thanks Tricia

Jan
    Right. You will need to wait until the next one gets posted (likely tomorrow). They are only giving us like an hour notice before they load new surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Got one today! Thanks for the explanation.

Just completed my 2nd one.
    credited at the top of the hour.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-01-2011 at 08:07 PM.

I need some clarification/help with this opportunity please! I last did this offer ten days ago. However, today for my regular SH survey, it was the ad survey. I took it and got credit. So does that now mean I should wait another week from today to attempt the offer? I want to make sure I am following the rules. Thanks!!!

I'd like some clarification too. Tried earlier in the week, and they didn't have anything for me(which is fine). Tried today, and it directed me to another survey(not the traditional SH ad one) so I clicked out of it.

Survey is green lighted and says I haven't received credit for it-so I can try it, right? Just click out if it goes to another survey?

Oh-about getting the ad survey as your daily SH. That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Took one as this "weekly survey"-then the next day I got the ad one as my SH. Both credited no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I'd like some clarification too. Tried earlier in the week, and they didn't have anything for me(which is fine). Tried today, and it directed me to another survey(not the traditional SH ad one) so I clicked out of it.

Survey is green lighted and says I haven't received credit for it-so I can try it, right? Just click out if it goes to another survey?

Oh-about getting the ad survey as your daily SH. That happened to me a couple of weeks ago. Took one as this "weekly survey"-then the next day I got the ad one as my SH. Both credited no problem.
    Thanks! Glad to hear that both credited!