Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fun Products Survey Companies Send You to Test!

Last summer I got so frustrated with not getting a SH that I actually DID click on the "traveled to outer space" one. Just to see if anything different would happen. Nothing did but, yes, I did try it....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Just finished testing a yogurt brand. They must have spent a fortune shipping it to me as it came in a box enclosing a styrofoam cooler with several dry ice packs and a thermometer. I eat yogurt just about everyday, so receiving this was a nice surprise.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

wow, I haven't been asked to do this. I'd love to. Did you sign up with a certain company?

Quote Originally Posted by fronisgl View Post
    wow, I haven't been asked to do this. I'd love to. Did you sign up with a certain company?
    I didn't sign up for anything. All the products I have tested have been the result of surveys I have done thru SR. Got an e-mail yesterday that I will be receiving a meal starter product to test next week.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I didn't sign up for anything. All the products I have tested have been the result of surveys I have done thru SR. Got an e-mail yesterday that I will be receiving a meal starter product to test next week.
    I got this same survey and follow up email. Mine is supposed to arrive by UPS today and I will have until March 9th to try the product and do a follow up survey. I also received a full bottle of shampoo and conditioner a year or so ago to try and complete a follow up survey. It was kind of neat!
    LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Quote Originally Posted by nurseminnie76 View Post
    I got this same survey and follow up email. Mine is supposed to arrive by UPS today and I will have until March 9th to try the product and do a follow up survey. I also received a full bottle of shampoo and conditioner a year or so ago to try and complete a follow up survey. It was kind of neat!
    I also got the meal starter survey. According to my UPS email, should be receiving the product by tomorrow!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I just took a survey yesterday and they're sending me 3 bottles of laundry detergent. Score!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I love this topic!

I have received all kinds of things to test. None of these items were through SR surveys, but through other survey companies I belong to.

Several years ago I received a box of yogurt-covered granola bars. Yummy.

I've received travel-size shampoo and conditioner. I think I also received a full size shampoo and conditioner but am blanking out on when it was.

I've received full size body wash/shower gel.

I've received a frozen meal starter kit (that the UPS guy left with my apartment managers, where it was sitting in melting dry ice overnight because no one bothered to tell me that they had signed for my package).

I've received 2 full size bottles of the same fabric wash/detergent - one bottle from one company and one bottle from another company.

I've received one package of a frozen spaghetti dinner (not sure what brand it was).

I've received a full size bottle of juice (not refrigerated) - one of my favorites.

I've received toilet paper (12 rolls!).

I've received dish liquid (full size bottle).

I've received 2 full size boxes of oatmeal (that was one of my favorites too!).

I've received 2 bottles of an energy drink with vitamins, made by a company that is famous for their vegetable juice.

I think I received some sort of feminine product, but I can't recall what it was.

I have also said 'yes' at the end of countless surveys when asked if I would test the product and I've never received those, so I guess they filled their quota - which means I missed out on testing cookies, potato chips, hair color, cheese, crackers, expensive vitamins and some other really good stuff!