Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fun Products Survey Companies Send You to Test!

I just got another box of cereal today from UPS!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Not that I would call it a "fun" product, but tried feminine protection products and then completed a 10 minute questionnaire. Got to choose a gift card for my participation which I did not expect; that was not mentioned in the initial survey.
    I did this product test back in August and never got the gift card which was not a big deal; I did the test because I enjoy testing new products. Check my mail today and there is a $20 gift card to a well know Coffee shop chain. Very surprised to get the gift card after 6 months.

So far I've received paper towels and just the other day a six pack of yogurt!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

teh only thing I have ever received has been shampoo and conditioner b/c I was a tester. I have been approved for two panels, one last year for $25 and one today for $35-that helps! How are y'all getting such good freebies!?! and sign me up!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Just saw this thread....

around Christmas I received 2 containers of cinnamon rolls to try

and just last week I received a 6 pack of yogurt from our favorite company.

Fun stuff!

I got packaged potatoes last month

This is funny, not necessarily fun. It started out with an average survey that had this as its first question: Do you or do you not use toilet paper? The survey went on to ask about what qualities I look for in my tp and at the end asked if I would be willing to try a product. I forgot all about it then one day a package arrived. In it were two packages of tp to try.

I've had cereal, crackers, juice, and my favorite, a huge bottle of name brand fabric softner 197 loads!! I'm still using that.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    This is funny, not necessarily fun. It started out with an average survey that had this as its first question: Do you or do you not use toilet paper? The survey went on to ask about what qualities I look for in my tp and at the end asked if I would be willing to try a product. I forgot all about it then one day a package arrived. In it were two packages of tp to try.

I've had cereal, crackers, juice, and my favorite, a huge bottle of name brand fabric softner 197 loads!! I'm still using that.
    Think I got the same TP one, it was awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post

That's hilarious! Sometimes I just want to say "no" to see what they say! lol! Or those ones that ask if you have recently traveled to outer space....has anyone actually said yes??
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    That's hilarious! Sometimes I just want to say "no" to see what they say! lol! Or those ones that ask if you have recently traveled to outer space....has anyone actually said yes??
    Whenever I see that, I crack up. Especially because the other options are so much more normal: have you gotten engaged, married, had a baby...traveled to outer space??