Thread: Just completed my first survey in probably 6 months...

Default Just completed my first survey in probably 6 months...

but it didnt bring me to the ending SR page (which says youve been credited).

im beginning to remember why i gave up on surveys. never any there and when there is stuff like that happens... ugh.

of course i didnt take down any survey number or anything.

well, theres 40 mintues ill never get back.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Claiken View Post

im beginning to remember why i gave up on surveys. never any there and when there is stuff like that happens... ugh.

Did you end up getting credit? Sometimes even if you don't get rerouted you still get the credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Wow, sorry about your bad luck. Don't give up from one bad survey. We all have that happen from time to time. Sometimes I have good days and bad days, but luckily the good days far outweigh the bad. Make sure you clear cookies at least once a day and clear between SSI and SSI2 and you will have more luck.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Wow, sorry about your bad luck. Don't give up from one bad survey. We all have that happen from time to time. Sometimes I have good days and bad days, but luckily the good days far outweigh the bad. Make sure you clear cookies at least once a day and clear between SSI and SSI2 and you will have more luck.
    Sorry, SSI and SSI2?
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Sorry, SSI and SSI2?
    I know you haven't been doing surveys for a while, but do you know Tricia now provides 9 different surveys you can try for each day? SSI and SSI(2) are two of them.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I've taken 2 SSI surveys already, and have not been credited. How do you clear cookies?

Thanks for any help. I've been referred from the nice folks over on the DIS boards

I know you haven't been doing surveys for a while, but do you know Tricia now provides 9 different surveys you can try for each day? SSI and SSI(2) are two of them.
    Yeah, but im canadian so like, 5 of those at least, arent an option. (i tried lol)

Dont htink i ever got the credit for that one. Bummer.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ugh, now i tried for one and in the process it couldnt load the ppage and gave me an error!!

at least i hadnt spent 45 minutes at that point. though still frusterating
    Sunshine Rewards