Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Credit for SSI surveys

Default No Credit for SSI surveys

Hi everyone!

I was referred to SR by the wonderful people over at the DIS Boards and am thoroughly enjoying doing surveys!

I've been successful so far, however, I have already done AND completed 3 surveys with SSI and have not received credit for them.

Is SSI one of the surveys that doesn't pay the day you take the survey?

Thanks for any help I can get!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hi! These surveys should credit on the top of the hour after you finish them.

A couple of notes on these surveys:
    1) You need to clear cookies before taking them. You can do this by downloading CCleaner (link in the technical support section) or just going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Temp Files/Cookies.
    2) You need to wait for the first one to credit before you clear your cookies and start the other one. You can't do them back to back.
    3) Normally there aren't too many issues with these surveys crediting. Just make sure to fill out the star page at the end.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Hi! These surveys should credit on the top of the hour after you finish them.

A couple of notes on these surveys:
    1) You need to clear cookies before taking them. You can do this by downloading CCleaner (link in the technical support section) or just going to Tools -> Internet Options -> Delete Temp Files/Cookies.
    2) You need to wait for the first one to credit before you clear your cookies and start the other one. You can't do them back to back.
    3) Normally there aren't too many issues with these surveys crediting. Just make sure to fill out the star page at the end.
    Thank you for such a quick response!

Sorry, guess I should have said, I took two of the SSI surveys yesterday and one this afternoon (all 3 of the surveys led me to the star page with success) with no credits. Wondering if I need to wait a little bit longer for the ones yesterday to credit.

And thanks for letting me know how to clear cookies. I had no idea how to do it before.

SSI should credit in a few hours, as will most of the surveys now. Did you complete one and get credit for it before you started having problems? You need to clear cookies between getting credit every day.

If that's not it, then my other ideas would be are your cookie settings set right? Have you gotten credit for anything else? What browser are you using?

I usually let the star page at the end stay open in a different tab until I get credit. I'm not sure if it does anything or not, but it doesn't hurt to do that.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    SSI should credit in a few hours, as will most of the surveys now. Did you complete one and get credit for it before you started having problems? You need to clear cookies between getting credit every day.

If that's not it, then my other ideas would be are your cookie settings set right? Have you gotten credit for anything else? What browser are you using?

I usually let the star page at the end stay open in a different tab until I get credit. I'm not sure if it does anything or not, but it doesn't hurt to do that.
    Hi mmm611!

Yes, I have been getting credit for all the other surveys I have completed. Although, some credits, showed up an hour or two later.

And I waited to close the browser until the survey was done loading and accepted it. I waited even longer after on the last two SSI surveys I took and they both said that I have been credited.

So i'm not sure what's happening with those credits, or if I'll even see them.

So-have you used CCleaner? That wasn't clear to me.

Must clear cookies between the two ssi's plus I 've sometimes had issues with the 2nd ssi crediting IF I take them one after the other-even if I clear cookies.

And sometimes I've had ssi's credit on the 2nd hour after taking them.

so, if you are using ccleaner....agree-what are your computer settings for cookies-maybe that's it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    So-have you used CCleaner? That wasn't clear to me.

Must clear cookies between the two ssi's plus I 've sometimes had issues with the 2nd ssi crediting IF I take them one after the other-even if I clear cookies.

And sometimes I've had ssi's credit on the 2nd hour after taking them.

so, if you are using ccleaner....agree-what are your computer settings for cookies-maybe that's it.
    Hi!

No I haven't cleared cookies yet. I guess i'm kind of waiting to see if I'll get credit for any SSI survey before I clear, since i'm assuming it will wipe any history of me even taking those surveys.

Should I just forget about the three completed SSI surveys I already took and clear cookies anyway?

How long ago did you take the 2 ssi surveys today? In my experience, if it hasn't credited within 2 hours, it's not going to. Meaning-I take and complete(star page)ssi at 11:37am-I should normally see credit by 12:10pm-sometimes it may take until 1:10pm.

Also, I leave the browser page up until I see credit-don't mess with that page-open another window if you want to do anything on the computer or take more surveys.

And I use ccleaner in the morning before starting surveys-and between ssi and ssi2-it's more complete I think than just clearing cookies.

If that doesn't work-then you need to look at your acceptance of cookies on your computer settings-but I can't remember exactly how to tell you to do that. Someone will help hopefully.

What other surveys are you trying? GF credits different-as does MV and SH. Are you getting credit for those?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    How long ago did you take the 2 ssi surveys today? In my experience, if it hasn't credited within 2 hours, it's not going to. Meaning-I take and complete(star page)ssi at 11:37am-I should normally see credit by 12:10pm-sometimes it may take until 1:10pm.

Also, I leave the browser page up until I see credit-don't mess with that page-open another window if you want to do anything on the computer or take more surveys.

And I use ccleaner in the morning before starting surveys-and between ssi and ssi2-it's more complete I think than just clearing cookies.

If that doesn't work-then you need to look at your acceptance of cookies on your computer settings-but I can't remember exactly how to tell you to do that. Someone will help hopefully.

What other surveys are you trying? GF credits different-as does MV and SH. Are you getting credit for those?
    Yeah, I'm thinking it's not going to credit either. Darnit! That was at least $1.20 right there. And what had happened was I completed the second SSI survey (got to the star page) and pressed continue, and said Thank You, we have another survey for you, so I pressed the continue button, and completed the third survey (got to the star page) so I still don't know what happened. And the first SSI survey I did was a few nights ago (got all the way through survey and to the star page) and never got credited for that.

All my other surveys I have taken and completed (Surveyhead, Greenfield, Myview, Your two cents, SSI (2), Global Test) have all credited with no issues whatsoever.

I'll be doing what you do now in the mornings before I start surveys and clear cookies.

Thank you so much for all your advice. I'm very appreciative!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I bet the more survey opportunities button overrode your cookie for the completed survey. Usually once I get to the star page I complete it and then close out. I never try for anything extra.

There is always a learning curve and it looks like you have most of the survey stuff down.
    Sunshine Rewards