Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Credit for SSI surveys

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I bet the more survey opportunities button overrode your cookie for the completed survey. Usually once I get to the star page I complete it and then close out. I never try for anything extra.

There is always a learning curve and it looks like you have most of the survey stuff down.
    You're probably right! I'll do what you suggested from now on.

Thanks again for all the help!

Okay!

So I cleared cookies and took another SSI survey and it credited after 2 hours! So there was my problem!

Thank you both so much for helping me figure this out. Now I just got to get into the habit of clearing everyday and in between SSI and SSI (2).

Thanks again!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

YAY! I'm so glad it was such an easy thing to figure out. Happy earnings!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Okay!

So I cleared cookies and took another SSI survey and it credited after 2 hours! So there was my problem!

Thank you both so much for helping me figure this out. Now I just got to get into the habit of clearing everyday and in between SSI and SSI (2).

Thanks again!
    I also clear every night before I shut down my computer; assuming that all surveys I completed have credited. Its become a habit that I rarely forget.