Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We Are Back!!

Default We Are Back!!

Ashleigh and I are back from the Affiliate Summit in New York. It was a whirlwind few days as usual but we came away with some great stuff. Not too many "things" to give away this time but more importantly some deals that are going to be TERRIFIC for our members. One is a way to buy gift cards and get back for some of the merchants that do not usually pay cash back on gift cards. I think it is going to be great for the holiday season. We also met with Disney and have some great things in store this fall for Disney Games (Club Penguin, anyone?). New merchants, new coupons. A good meeting with Greenfield!

One really cool thing happened. There was a presentation being given to merchants about types of sites that they should and should not work with. The speaker said that he doesn't like to work with many rewards sites because of fraud and other issues but that there are a couple he trusts. They kept pushing him for an example and he said he didn't want to name names but eventually said that Sunshine Rewards is his favorite!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Welcome back! and congratulations on the kudos from the speaker!!!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

Sounds like a great conference! Congrats to you for the recognition- you deserve it!! Can't wait to see what kind of deals you got!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Glad it was a great conference!! And congrats on the shout out!!! You deserve it! You really are the best rewards site on the web!! Way to Go Snakey K!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Way to Go Snakey K!!
    Met up with another sister at the conference. She works for ShareASale (I sometimes mention them---we get a lot of our merchants from them.) It was fabulous to have that connection with her! (even if she graduated considerably later than we did)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Met up with another sister at the conference. She works for ShareASale (I sometimes mention them---we get a lot of our merchants from them.) It was fabulous to have that connection with her! (even if she graduated considerably later than we did)

Default AWESOME!

congratulations we all know is the best.
    All childen are blessings. MEMBER 11788
    DH 65 DS 44 DD 42 DD 39 DD 37 DS 23 DS 20 Granbabies: Shayla W. 16, Becca A. 14, & Ember Claire W. 10, :Minnie: Hayden R. 7, :Minnie: Saga W. 2, Bean A. 15, Leif W. 14, Crest W. 11, & Emory Zane C. 10 , Ian C. 9 & Callum W.8 in memory of Weston w. and Landic w. who were born too early., W., Colter W 3/2021

I came to say thanks for the TT I filed today and got credit. You guys rock.

Looking forward to the gift cards.

Hi everyone! This was my first Affiliate Summit conference and it was FANTASTIC. WOW! I learned so much and I am so excited about the new deals for all of our wonderful members.

Thank you Tricia for allowing me to accompany you to ASE11. I learned so much from you each and every day. Your presentations were AWESOME! Sunshine Rewards is THE BEST because of YOU!

Ashleigh

I just love it when you get back and have new deals. generally they are fantastic.
    Sammielynn