Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash Back on Disney Gift Cards! (and Others)

Default Cash Back on Disney Gift Cards! (and Others)

Great news! We finally have a merchant that pays cash back on Disney Gift Cards! They actually have all different kinds of gift cards, but right now they also have $25 Disney Gift Cards for only $22. Plus free shipping. We are also paying 2.5% back. They only have 12 of them available right now, so if you are interested, jump on it.

Coupon Trade Deals on Gift Certificates
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Great news! We finally have a merchant that pays cash back on Disney Gift Cards! They actually have all different kinds of gift cards, but right now they also have $25 Disney Gift Cards for only $22. Plus free shipping. We are also paying 2.5% back. They only have 12 of them available right now, so if you are interested, jump on it.

Coupon Trade Deals on Gift Certificates
    I just ordered through them! This is a great deal if it works as planned. Thanks, Tricia! It reminds me of the "big Disney cashout days."
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I also just took advantage of this - what a good deal! There were other gift cards that I'm interested in but I thought this would be a good way to test it out before I order more.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I made a test purchase too but I had a bit of confusion when placing my order? It states you had to be a verified PayPal user and when I clicked verify my PayPal email address it tells me I'm not verified, which I AM? So it emptied my shopping cart automatically and said they are looking into the problem? Decided to add the card back into my shopping cart and proceeded to check out, now instead of PayPal it goes directly to paying with a credit card? It finally went through using a credit card but that wasn't an option given when I first joined. Confusing when it said at first you had to be a verified PayPal user and then it never gave me the option of using PayPal....and to say I wasn't verified when I am was confusing too. Hopefully it goes through and I actually get the card, such drama to save $3?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I was a little confused about the Paypal at first because I thought that they meant that you had to pay with Paypal. But it's actually just what they use to prevent fraud (making sure they can verify that you have a paypal account). But then you actually pay with a credit card. That wasn't very clear on the site.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I was a little confused about the Paypal at first because I thought that they meant that you had to pay with Paypal. But it's actually just what they use to prevent fraud (making sure they can verify that you have a paypal account). But then you actually pay with a credit card. That wasn't very clear on the site.
    No it wasn't clear at all, very confusing. I too thought that was the only way to pay, wouldn't have been a problem either way but it was confusing when they couldn't verify my address at first. Just went back into my account and it says now that my email address is verified, I'm guessing that my order wouldn't have gone through at all without the verification? Just wanted to give others the heads up in case the same thing happens to them.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Thanks for the heads up on this deal! I got some also. I have two trips coming up and the savings is nice, plus the cash back, plus I used my Disney Visa!

Quick question- Can we buy more than one Disney gift card?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I don't see why not. From our end, we get commission for ANYTHING that you buy on the site and in any quantity. So that's what we will be paying back on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I had two in my cart and it was letting me check out, then I went back and changed it to one, figured I better test it out with one first.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards