Thread: Thank you, sr!!

Default Thank you, sr!!

Back in February, I cashed out my account for our trip to Hilton Head Island. On March 1, I set a goal of $300 in earnings by August 31 to take on my trip to WDW in October.

I already cashed out $125 (to pay for a ticket) and today is my last cashout before the trip. I am SO happy to see that I am cashing out another $280!!!

So, I beat my goal by over $100!!!!

Next up: Saving for June 2012 Disney trip. Since my dad is footing the bill for food/airfare/lodging/tickets, any money we bring will be used purely for the "fun stuff"....DD8 wants to go to SSR spa or do the Wild Africa Trek...DD6 wants to charter a fishing boat...they both want to do BBB...looks like I have a LOT of surveys to do.

Thank so much, Tricia (and team!) for helping make my vacations so much better!

That is fabulous! What a fun way to spend your cashouts!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Fantastic way to spend your cashouts! I am saving up for a WDW vacation in September of 2012 to celebrate my graduation from nursing school!

Woo Hoo!!!

Since I will be in WDW from October 13-18, I realized that if I did a cashout before September 15, I'd get another payout while on vacation. I am stunned that I was able to add another $30 cashout! That's a grand total of $435 since March 1.

I SR!