Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where Are All The Survey Takers?

I love the light system. It helps me to know where to start. I've benn on vacation (Disney for 10 awesome days) and my computer has been in the shop for the past 4 days. I'm looking forward to jumping back into this tomorrow or Wed. and will use the lights as a guide.

I also love the light system! It really helps me know which ones to concentrate on first.

I don't think it's the stoplights. I think it's the surveys. I've notice that (stoplights or not) the number of suveys I've been able to access since Sept 1 has gone down considerably. I think maybe there are fewer surveys to go around so you're seeing fewer surveys being taken.

Just my $0.02!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

I am leaving for our Disney trip in a little over 2 weeks.
    I stopped taking surveys for awhile once I did my last cash out.
    There was no point in me doing surveys past the date since I wouldn't be able to get my gift cards in time for my trip because it takes at least 5 weeks to get the gift cards.
    I decided that once I reached that date, I would deserve to take a survey break for a month or so. It really took a lot of time and work over the last 6 months to get my rewards and I have to say there were a lot of surveys I took that I never got credit for.

I still love Sunshine Rewards and I will resume surveys after I return from my trip to start earning again for next year's trip. My not taking surveys had nothing to do with the stoplight system. The stoplight system helped me out tremendously and I also was someone who tried red light surveys because some one has to in order for it to turn green, right?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Haven'r read this entire thread, but personally..... i use to be great at making sure I do my surveys everyday, but with the change is our economy, I find that my time is now devoted to my tutoring business and there is just less computer time (or when I would have time I am just exhausted). I really do need to get back intot the swing of things..... the money adds up so quickly.... i hate having a low balance!!!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been lazy along with devoting time to the darn job hunt and now getting ready to go back to work. I'm hoping to give it a go again this week. I miss taking fun little surveys. My vacation fund is looking pretty sad right now.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd like to point out I was able to get three surveys yesterday, thanks to the light system. I got zero Friday and Saturday and was expecting zero yesterday. The lights told me which companies seemed to have some new ones in the system because someone had to have gotten a new one for the light to change from mostly red/yellow to yellow/green!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just started doing the surveys and love the light system. I am working hard to do 2 surveys a day and it helps me pick which ones I will try.

I'll admit that I have not been the survey taker that I once was. Life over the last few months has gotten in the way. Things are starting to settle down and I'm ready to get back into the swing of it.

I LOVE the stoplights! I like knowing which ones people are struggling with and which ones are going well. If I'm pressed for time, it really helps give me an idea of which surveys I have a better shot at.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

I took a LONG survey break! lol! I am planning two trips so I am back, but have SO little time, like many here, it seems.....
    I took two last night-GF and AMP regular and got credit. Today-zip. And not for lack of trying!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!