Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Are All The Survey Takers?

Personally-I love the stoplight system. When I have to prioritize my time, it helps me know which ones to try first.

However, I will say, that no matter the color of the light, I tend to try the ones that I historically have an easier time getting-for me that's SSi, MV and GF-then I'll work my way thru to the others as time allows.

And for the last couple of months, even though my numbers have been steady, it seems when I have the time to try, then the surveys aren't "hitting"; when they are, it seems I don't have the time. It's taking alot longer in the day to hit what I consider my "personal" goal.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I personally LOVE the stoplight system. I rarely have time to do more than 1 or 2 surveys any given day, so it is great to see which are doing well. If I see green or yellow, I go for them first. Honestly, if I have trouble getting a survey, I'm lucky to do one survey, but if I do well, I go ahead and do another one or two. Knowing which ones are doing well help me actually do MORE surveys on a given day as I don't get as frustrated with trying to qualify. I guess business is business and you will have to do what is best for the site, but as for me, I'd be sad to see the lights go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Personally-I love the stoplight system. When I have to prioritize my time, it helps me know which ones to try first.

However, I will say, that no matter the color of the light, I tend to try the ones that I historically have an easier time getting-for me that's SSi, MV and GF-then I'll work my way thru to the others as time allows.

And for the last couple of months, even though my numbers have been steady, it seems when I have the time to try, then the surveys aren't "hitting"; when they are, it seems I don't have the time. It's taking alot longer in the day to hit what I consider my "personal" goal.
    I completely agree with both of these. While I average maybe 2 surveys a day, I usually don't get to try until the evenings. With limitted time now, the stoplights do help me know which are likely to be a better survey to focus on that night. Typically, I do try for the ones that I usually do the best with first, then any others that are seeing good feedback if I have time.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's odd. On a normal day we see at least 200 clicks on our Greenfield link. Today we've only had about 60 and over half of those people have gotten credit for a survey. I just can't figure out what is going on.
    Question for you: I tried GF three times today, each time getting kicked out of about six surveys, until I got the no surveys message. Does that count as three clicks, or does it count as 15-20? I wonder if they are not registering for some reason, because I do try to get a GF every day.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It took me forever to qualify for a DS today too. I usually start with those, then got to AMP (if early enough in the day), if it is too late in the day I just wait until the next morning) I LOVE the red light system because even though I try the highest paying surveys first even if red, if frustration starts in I will go for a green. I can often get the red ones to work and credit. I like knowing when I am not getting any that the lights are yellow and red ...meaning it's not just me. A red light has NEVER stopped me from trying a survey, a green light has never guaranteed I would get a survey, but they have soothed my survey anxiety...hope that makes sense
    I have not done as many last month because of travel and this month because of being really busy with work and back to school. I personally would hate to see the stoplights go away.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I love the stoplight system too. As with most everyone else, I do try for most of the surveys, but always start with those which I have historically had the best luck.
    Barb

Love the stoplights. I usually start with the green lights; it helps me figure out which ones to concentrate on first. Its nice to know when you are having no luck with one and see red lights that its not just you.

I love the stoplights. I always start with Greenfield first, but then I know if I will have better luck with amp, MV, or whatever. I'm just getting back into taking surveys again. It has been really difficult to get surveys. I have had several not credit, for unknown reasons. I think you have less survey takers due to the difficulty taking and getting credit for surveys. The stoplights help us know where to focus our energy.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

I'm jumping back into surverys full force this month! So far I've been able to get 8 surveys tonight- and none of them were on green when I tried them (and a couple were red)! So, it does pay to try the yellow and reds!!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Personally, I just haven't had the time to try any surveys or if I do, it is so late at night that I'm too tired to even bother. It seems like I only get enough of time to check the forum and see what is going on and read my emails lately. Heck, I can't tell you the last time I was on facebook. I am hoping that once school gets in full swing, I will have time to take surveys during the day. I checked and I didn't complete one survey the month of August and my account balance really isn't going anywhere.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Add me to the list of "really busy"...

I'm bummed because I really wanted to make a final push in August to build up my final cashout before my WDW trip. Now that school has started, I should hopefully have more time to devote to surveys. I generally try for an hour or 2 once the kids are on the bus (7:30-9:30ish) and then again after they go to bed (from 10-midnight). With 4 hours to devote to surveys, 3-4 days a week, I'm hoping that September will be a good one!

I like the stoplights. I look at the red ones and think "Bring it on!".