Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where Are All The Survey Takers?

An earthquake and a hurricane in the course of one week kind of hindered me from taking more surveys.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's odd. On a normal day we see at least 200 clicks on our Greenfield link. Today we've only had about 60 and over half of those people have gotten credit for a survey. I just can't figure out what is going on.
    I completed DS yesterday morning. This morning I logged in and immediately got "we're sorry", there are no surveys for me. I have been a member long enough to know that when you get that there will be no Greenfield for the rest of the day. Is it possible that other people may have experienced the same thing and that might be why the numbers are down?

This is the first time I never got to even try for ONE DS.

I was MIA a good chunk of the summer because I was working fulltime and then was on vacation 2 weeks. I'm home recuperating from a tonsillectomy...I will be furiously working on surveys so I can be SM this quarter! I can't believe I'm only halfway there..
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

i've been having difficulties getting surveys lately, but i HAVE been trying every day, at least for the DS. i can usually always get a DS, but there were several days in august that i struck out. i'm hoping GF will load more surveys soon; the choices are slim right now (for me, anyway).

I got 5 today already, including the long AMP. I took that one at 8:30 this morning when it was a red light. Everything I took and completed were yellow, except the DS which was green and the long AMP which was red.

I have been MIA for a part of the summer because of starting a new job, and visitors, and ...life.

It's true that I have mainly tried for the green lights, and sometimes the yellow-and then I am not always guaranteed to complete them.

I like some of y'all's comments about trying the red because the survey is due to be credited. Certainly gives me incentive to go for it too! ;^)

Thanks, Tricia, for the shot in the arm to get going with the surveys, regardless of the colors of the light.

I've been taking them! I use the stoplights as a guide, but I still try them, even if they are red or yellow.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Took very few surveys this Summer due to children being home from school and family vacation. Will be starting again after labor day on Tuesday morning! Looking forward to getting back into the SR groove!

Don't forget that the East Coast is still recovering from the hurricane. Plus, due to flooding, closed roads, closed businesses, TONS of traffic trying to get around the flooding, and lack of power/phones/internet, we are all behind on laundry, food shopping, back-to-school shopping (kids generally go back after labor day here), etc.

You'll probably see an increase once school schedules all start and everyone is back in a routine.
    Debbie

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I just use the stoplights as an FYI. If I have a chance to take surveys I always take them in the same order regardless of what the lights say. I think they are good info but they don't really effect what surveys I take. I just wish i had more time in the day. Seems like life never really slows down. I am going to be setting my alarm for an hour earlier each day so I can try to do my surveys before the kids get up in the morning. Let's hope it works. I really want to start building up so I can plan another trip for 2012.
    Sunshine Rewards