Thread: SR, You Are The Greatest!

Default SR, You Are The Greatest!

SR you are truly the greatest!! Blessing has been driving me crazy about buying a membership to Club Penguin. I kept telling her no and then finally tonight after her pleading and giving me those eyes I told her to let me think about it and check SR. I knew that SR had added some game sites but didn't know which ones as I'm not into gaming.

I log into SR and check the list and what to my eyes do I see: Club Penguin!! Ha, ha! Then, I had to check the forum to see if anyone else mentioned it and a couple of threads along with a video blog pops up! Wow. Amazing!

Blessing can now thank SR for her new membership that I'm gonna soon buy her!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    SR you are truly the greatest!! Blessing has been driving me crazy about buying a membership to Club Penguin. I kept telling her no and then finally tonight after her pleading and giving me those eyes I told her to let me think about it and check SR. I knew that SR had added some game sites but didn't know which ones as I'm not into gaming.

I log into SR and check the list and what to my eyes do I see: Club Penguin!! Ha, ha! Then, I had to check the forum to see if anyone else mentioned it and a couple of threads along with a video blog pops up! Wow. Amazing!

Blessing can now thank SR for her new membership that I'm gonna soon buy her!

I love the fact that we have all been part of the SR family long enough that I remember when the girls were knee-high to a katy-did.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

How funny because I was just renewing my kids' club penguin today!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post

I love the fact that we have all been part of the SR family long enough that I remember when the girls were knee-high to a katy-did.

I know! That have grown up with SR. I need to post a new picture of them. They are adorable. I'm partial. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    How funny because I was just renewing my kids' club penguin today!!

That's what I needed to know- Do they both need their own membership? And is there a code I need to use to get the 12 month price for the cost of 8 months?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    That's what I needed to know- Do they both need their own membership? And is there a code I need to use to get the 12 month price for the cost of 8 months?
    Totally up to you on the memberships. My kids have different ones because they play on different computers against/with each other. So they have separate accounts. But you could get just one and they could take turns. Kind of depends on your girls.

When you click on the coupon link that we have and get to their landing page, there is a blue "membership" box. When you click on that you will see that one month is like $7-8 months or 12 months is $50 something. That should be all that you need. Just be sure that if you sign up for the 12 months, it's less than $60.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Okay, I went ahead and purchased both a yearly membership. These girls, I tell ya. I told them don't ask for anything else for the rest of the year!!

And they better continue to play it. Right before DH and I went on our vacation I purchased Webkinzs that they were dying to have. Four a piece!! And before we left to take them on their vacation they had stopped playing with them! WHAT!!! I'm talking a two week gap here. Now they are Club Penguim crazy!!

I told them they can thank SR for this!
    Sunshine Rewards