Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Slice Contest (ends 9-18)

Default New Slice Contest (ends 9-18)

From now through September 18, anyone who makes a Slice purchase of $25 or more through Sunshine Rewards will be entered to win a pair of Slice Stainless Steel Scissors (worth $24.99).

Plus, purchases of $40 or more will get you free shipping.

Although you don't need to post to enter, I would love to hear what everyone is ordering and what your experience with Slice has been. I just put up a video review that shows a couple of the products:

Slice Grater and Veggie Peeler Review

Plus, all or our Super Members Plus this quarter received the amazing Safety Cutter which is perfect for coupons, opening DVDs, shrink wrap, etc.

Some of these products you truly have to see to believe. What are your thoughts?

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/Slice/
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 09-06-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I LOVE the slice cutter that I got as a SMP last quarter! I've been using it for opening packages and cutting coupons! My favorite thing about it is the blade which is SOOOOOO small and won't cut you if you press against it by accident. I feel much better about having this lying around the house and using it around the kids knowing they won't get cut if they pick it up in the drawer or something. I'll have to check out their other products!

Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

your video with the girls intrigued me! I am thinking about making an order.... how about the tweezers? anyone try those? my sister is always looking for a good pair and her birthday is coming up in a few weeks. would love a review. thanks
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    I LOVE the slice cutter that I got as a SMP last quarter! I've been using it for opening packages and cutting coupons! My favorite thing about it is the blade which is SOOOOOO small and won't cut you if you press against it by accident. I feel much better about having this lying around the house and using it around the kids knowing they won't get cut if they pick it up in the drawer or something. I'll have to check out their other products!

I love this little thing too, very useful!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    your video with the girls intrigued me! I am thinking about making an order.... how about the tweezers? anyone try those? my sister is always looking for a good pair and her birthday is coming up in a few weeks. would love a review. thanks
    I have to admit that I am not an expert. But I just pulled out the tweezers and used them. They are definitely a higher grade than the ones I usually use (all metal). They have a non-slip handle on them and the tip is kind of beveled. I wish I knew what good tweezers were. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have to admit that I am not an expert. But I just pulled out the tweezers and used them. They are definitely a higher grade than the ones I usually use (all metal). They have a non-slip handle on them and the tip is kind of beveled. I wish I knew what good tweezers were. LOL
    A good pair of tweezers will pluck with precision, without any skin attached!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    A good pair of tweezers will pluck with precision, without any skin attached!
    Then I guess these are good because all I got were some little eyebrow hairs. LOL Not even any redness or anything.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Then I guess these are good because all I got were some little eyebrow hairs. LOL Not even any redness or anything.
    Good ones then! Is there anyway of knowing when they will get the nail clippers in stock, I wanted to place an order and I preceded to put stuff in my cart but this item isn't available to order yet, it states "coming soon".
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Good ones then! Is there anyway of knowing when they will get the nail clippers in stock, I wanted to place an order and I preceded to put stuff in my cart but this item isn't available to order yet, it states "coming soon".
    Just emailed their affiliate manager. Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just emailed their affiliate manager. Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.
    Thanks!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards