Thread: Help with shopping on here to get credit

Default Help with shopping on here to get credit

I am new to the shopping on sunshine to get credit. I was logged into sunshine then clicked on the link to shop at ABC distributing, it sent me to the website. How will I know if I did it right or if I get credit. How long does it usually take credits to post? I have tried to do the shopping in the past and with no luck and did not do it right to get credit. Any advice

The best way to insure you get credit is to have your cookies cleared and go thru Sunshine Rewrads to get to the shopping site (do not go thru email or any other means or you probably won't get credit). Shop on the site as you normally would and check out. Save the confirmation email you receive from the company. If after 10 days you do not see the credit pending you can file a trouble ticket. More than likely you won't need to do that and your credits will show up as pending.

DO NOT go to a shopping site first and pick out what you want and put it in the cart and then go to Sunshine Rewards and click thru to the shopping site....you WILL NOT get credit. You have to go thru SR to visit the site and choose your purchases. The only other item that makes them not credit sometimes is if you use a coupn or code you did not get on SR or at the site as you are shopping.

Once you get the hang of it, shopping through Sunshine Rewards is FUN and REWARDING!!!! Have fun
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I take it a step further. Make sure you have everything else shut down on your computer, THEN clear cookies and go back into SR and shop. I also leave the confirmation page open for a little while when I'm done. It helps the cookies do their thing better.

As for creditting, it varies, depending on the merchant. You should be able to see your credit pending in your account history though, but it may be a few pages back. It usually takes at least a day to go pending, and if it's not there after 10 days, you can file a TT.
    Last edited by mmm611; 09-09-2011 at 07:01 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards