Thread: Coupon.com question

Default Coupon.com question

I print out a coupon about 10 times a month. I've printed one out every day for the past week but I don't see them all showing up (yes, I know about the "on hold" status.). Am I missing something? It seems like it's been like this for a while. 1 or 2 days show up and then nothing for a couple of days.

thanks for your thoughts!

Odd. I've never had one not show up. Are you maybe printing them off of other sites as well? Or printing them more than once in a 24 hours period?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've had it take awhile to show up-3-4 days to appear in my account. But they do show up.

I've had the best luck when I treat the coupon page like a survey page. Meaning-leave it up awhile after I print, don't mess the the page, go off and do something off the computer, etc. Figure it's giving the cookie time to do its thing. Oh-and I don't do ccleaner right away either.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I havent had mine show up for about a week now

Hmmm...the 24 hour thing could be it. I do print on a different day but it may not be a full 24 hrs later if that's their criteria. And, I do close the window right after it prints and I get the thank you sign. I'll try a few things to see if it helps. I hope so because I really do try to print one per day or as I need them since I would do this anyway without SR - really easy money here!