although i am not a new member i might as well be....i was turned onto this website thru a good friend but at the time i did not have the net at home and tried to do going to my mothers everyday...that did not work for me...but i did get her turned onto this and she was able to rack up bout 50 points to use when she went on her disney trip....any good advice will greatly be appreciated and i guess what i am asking is how do i rack up points? ive taken some surveys and have gotten to bout 6 points, im full of questions and would really like to use sunshinerewards now that i am able to get on net at home...my daughter dances and we go to disney no less than every other year and any extra will be soooo awesome. first question...after ive taken a survey and have been signed up as a member when i click on that survey the next day am i to sign in as a member and then do the survey to get the points...which seems to be the logical thing...and these sight are sending me emails...if i do a survey thru email do i get points or do i go thru sunshine then do the survey the email is stating?...im hoping that will get me started better than i am doing....i do need info on purchasing thru suneshine also...thanks to all that reply...