Thread: need advice

Default need advice

although i am not a new member i might as well be....i was turned onto this website thru a good friend but at the time i did not have the net at home and tried to do going to my mothers everyday...that did not work for me...but i did get her turned onto this and she was able to rack up bout 50 points to use when she went on her disney trip....any good advice will greatly be appreciated and i guess what i am asking is how do i rack up points? ive taken some surveys and have gotten to bout 6 points, im full of questions and would really like to use sunshinerewards now that i am able to get on net at home...my daughter dances and we go to disney no less than every other year and any extra will be soooo awesome. first question...after ive taken a survey and have been signed up as a member when i click on that survey the next day am i to sign in as a member and then do the survey to get the points...which seems to be the logical thing...and these sight are sending me emails...if i do a survey thru email do i get points or do i go thru sunshine then do the survey the email is stating?...im hoping that will get me started better than i am doing....i do need info on purchasing thru suneshine also...thanks to all that reply...

Welcome back to Sunshine Rewards!

Surveys are a great way to earn on SR. To take the surveys, you'll want to sign into your Sunshine Rewards account, then click on the survey links to take the surveys. If you get an email directly from a survey company, you won't get Sunshine Rewards credit for taking that survey. To get credit, you always need to click on a survey company's link through Sunshine Rewards.

Try to avoid signing up for accounts with other survey companies. That can sometimes cause a conflict and cause you trouble getting your survey credits on Sunshine Rewards to come through properly. For example, take MyView surveys through the link on Sunshine Rewards, but don't sign up for an account with MyView. (It's okay if you have, just only take surveys through links on Sunshine Rewards.)

Shopping through Sunshine Rewards is pretty easy. Basically, you just need to access the site through Sunshine Rewards' link. If you go directly to a website and place an order, instead of going through the link on Sunshine Rewards, you won't get credit for the purchase.

Hopefully this helps! Happy earning!
    Kayla

thanks for speedy reply...and i wished i had asked before i started...i thought i had to sign up for an account to take the surveys...hopefully that's not what seems to be hindering me. If so how do I go about it then?

I did exactly that when I started here on SR a year ago(signed up for the surveys companies because I thought I had to). My View and Surveyhead in particuliar.

It hasn't stopped me from getting their surveys-just be sure you go thru the link here on SR.

For Greenfield-if you sign up with them, take one survey, you'll get a $3.00 reward here on SR. Go to "other surveys" scroll down to the Toluna link(GF's parent company) and follow the instructions. There's a thread about it here on the forum-think it's called "$3 offer" or something like that.

Shopping? Just be sure to go thru the link here on SR-and to only use coupon codes that you get either on the site itself(accessible to the general public) or from here on SR. If you use another coupon code-like say that the company sent you-you mostly likely will not receive credit.

Be sure you are clearing cookies or using Ccleaner everyday. Cookies are how most of the survey companies track your usage. There's only one thing more frustrating than not being able to get a survey-it's taking a survey and not getting credit for it....

Hope that helps,

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

thxs ill def go n clear cookies...n thxs for the advice

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Here is how I do it...it isn't the end all be all but it has been working for me for MANY years on SR.

Go download the free version of CCleaner. It will make clearing your cookies thorough and easy. Also, try to use Internet Explorer to do SR if at all possible. Keep all other windows closed, don't surf the net or facebook at the same time. Go into your browser and make sure it is set up to accept third party cookies. Make sure you aren't running any toolbars either. Finally start each day with using the CCleaner to clear your cookies.

I always start on the main page and click on Earn Daily and work my way down going through Paid Clicks, Scratch Off and Nine Daily Surveys. Now, is it possible to get your spouse to help you with surveys? If so then designate some of the surveys to be taken by them using their information and email. Here is what I do. I take the Greenfield Daily Survey, then I try for the MTC/AMP LONG survey first. You can only take either the MTC/AMP long or short each day not both so I always try for the long first, then I do the My View, Survey Head and SSI. If you still have time before the next hour then you can try the Samplicious and Global Test Market. Now you have to wait for these to credit at the top of the next hour. If any of them don't then wait until the top of the second hour just to be sure. Once they have all credited you can go in and clear cookies again using CCleaner.

If you recieved credit for the MTC/AMP long then you skip the MTC/AMP short. If not, I always have my spouse try for the MTC/AMP short. I don't try for both. If I don't get the long one he tries for the short one. Next is the SSI 2 and the YTC which my spouse does both of them. This means I am only taking one SSI a day and he is taking one a day and I always do the SSI and he always does the SSI2. I always take the DS and he always takes the YTC. That way we are getting 2 greenfields per day but I am taking one and he is taking one. Finally, if you were unable to get the Samplicious or Global Test Market let him try those with his info. Wait for them all to credit. Once I have done all I am going to do with surveys I will then clear cookies one more time if I am planning on doing shopping for credit. If not then I am done and
    wait to clear until the next morning.

I hope this helps a little bit with having a plan for attacking the surveys. I love when I see all the surveys show up in my account. Good luck and let us know if you have any other questions.
    Sunshine Rewards