Thread: ICE.com ring!!

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Default ICE.com ring!!

I have to tell you all about the BEAUTIFUL mother's ring that I got from ICE.com! It is a very early mother's day present (I couldn't wait..plus I THOUGHT I would need the credit to make SM - I could have waited).

I will take pictures of mine but here is the one from the site:http://jewelcreator.ice.com/order.ph...ctId=128457751

I got my family's names and birthstones on it and I love it! The only downside is I still had 5 stones put in (maybe because my ring size is big?) even though I asked for 4. If I had known, I would have put my anniversary month stone with my anniversary. They put in a "diamond" but I am sure it is just glass.

BUT I love it...so unique and everybody loves it! ICE.com had 20% until Valentine's Day and they upgraded my free shipping to EXPRESS.

I would definitely recommend this company!
    Sunshine Rewards

Beautiful!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

That's beautiful!! I'll have to keep that in mind!
    Sunshine Rewards

Very nice!

I like ice; until I lose enough weight to wear my actual wedding/engagement ring (just one ring), I'm wearing a tanzanite band from them. It's soooo pretty!
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh Janet, it's beautiful! I like the style. I've not seen one with the names on it. I will have to check it out. Ice.com is an awesome store. The prices there are great too!

Be sure to check out our newest merchant "My Jewelry Box" too. They have some beautiful stuff for mothers day. I love their new design with the mom and baby. They have great quality and prices too.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.