Okay...I want to preface my post by saying I'm NOT complaining!! I'm just a little confused and was hoping a more experienced SR'er could help me understand how the shopping credits post.

I've only shopped through SR links twice (and plan to do a lot more soon!) - once for Children's Place (3.12 credit), and once for Newegg (.39 credit).

Here's my question. When I look at my current earnings, both of these credits are sitting in "Pending Payments" (total of 3.51). The Newegg one has been there about a week and the Children's Place credit has been there over two weeks (maybe almost three). When will these post? Do they typically sit in pending that long? Is there something I need to do to initiate the posting, or is SR still waiting for their credit from the two stores?

I just read Janet's Shoebuy thread where she filed a trouble ticket because of no credit, and I was hoping to understand the difference between her problem and mine, if mine is even a problem! I'm happy to wait and am in no rush for the credits (just hoping to get them by the end of the month!!) - just trying to understand the ins and outs of reward shopping credits. Clear as mud?!

Thank you guys!!