Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I made the big board!!!

What are you doing to earn so much? I try to take as many surveys as possible and do all the free offers or offers that cost very little out of pocket, as well as all my online shopping and I still am at about $40 for the month.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by crazy4disneyrn View Post
    What are you doing to earn so much? I try to take as many surveys as possible and do all the free offers or offers that cost very little out of pocket, as well as all my online shopping and I still am at about $40 for the month.
    This is what I want to know too!!

Please teach us!
    Last edited by leshaface; 09-22-2011 at 08:42 PM. Reason: spelling

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post

Please teach us!
    I do as many surveys as I can, some days I get five or six but other days I can only get one or two but if you are consistent, it adds up pretty quickly. I also do some shopping, my coffee, sometimes I shop drugstore.com for things I can't find locally, I just bought calendars for next year, etc. things like that add up too...I hardly ever do offers and never any of the ones that will cost me money, most of them just don't credit for me anyway, probably because they all have my information already? Honestly, it's no secret to earning....it's really the survey taking that will make you the most money. The total you see in my banner is six years of survey taking and some shopping and we have lots more opportunity now then in the beginning when we only had a couple of surveys to take, you'll get there..just keep at it.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post

Please teach us!
    I agree with @PSL, just keep at the surveys. I never do any offers that cost $$$ (that defeats the purpose), I do very few sign ups (and actually most have not credited yet), I expect to do alot of shopping over the holidays, but my credits are almost all surveys. I do surveys every day. Usually on my lunch break, sometimes at night while looking at TV. It's become a habit. My GF makes fun of me, but when i come to vacation with multiple Disney gift cards, who's going to be laughing then.

I think I may have an advantage because I am a guy. I'm thinking most people on SR are ladies, and most guys don't do surveys, so I'm probably a valuable demographic. That said, I've only gotten 1 Sampilicious all month, so you can't win them all.

Anyway, I've been at this since the beginning of August and already have $150 credits. If you get frustrated, STEP AWAY, remember that it's only surveys, and come back later.

Oh, I also just discovered coupons.com on here. .10/day isn't bad for coupons I'd print anyway.

Just keep at it, and good luck.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

Thank you all for your suggestions on how to make my credits grow! I have been at this since the 27th of July and our trip is not until September 2012 so I should have plenty of time to make a decent amount of $$$. I am excited though because as of today I have made over $100 in the quarter which puts me as a Super Member for next quarter!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Thank you all for your suggestions on how to make my credits grow! I have been at this since the 27th of July and our trip is not until September 2012 so I should have plenty of time to make a decent amount of $$$. I am excited though because as of today I have made over $100 in the quarter which puts me as a Super Member for next quarter!
    That's fantastic!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

CONGRATS Jdubz!!!!!

I have to throw in my 2 cents hereabout making your earnings grow. I agree that SURVEYS are the bread & butter of the way to make your earnings grow. But I also do as much of my shopping as possible through SR.. We have no selection when it comes to shoe stores here in our little town so when we need shoes I use shoebuy.com.....they pay a nice bonus back and they usually have at least 20% off discounts and the shipping is free both ways. If I need something I can buy at Sears I will order the gift certificates and use them in the store. That is how we have purchased tires for the cars the last time. Same with JoAnn Fabrics they offer 4% back on gift cards if you plan ahead you can take advantage of that. Kohl's is a store where a do a fair amount of shopping, with a $75 order the shipping is free and I rarely get out of there without spending that much, so instead of driving to the store I shop online. Pretty much anything you may need, you should at least check online to see who sells it and if SR has a link with them or with another merchant that sells the same thing. Don't buy what you don't need or if something is overpriced and you could save more than the reward you would receive. BUT, if you put a little extra time into your purchases you will be surprised at how fast the rewards can add up here. The $7 payback for buying from 1-800 Petmeds is another great cash back offer. Take some time and look at all the merchants on the list and then see which ones offer items you will genuinely use. Have fun shopping and racking up the rewards, but don't forget the surveys!!!
    Last edited by MdCaterer; 09-24-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I do as many surveys as I can, some days I get five or six but other days I can only get one or two but if you are consistent, it adds up pretty quickly. I also do some shopping, my coffee, sometimes I shop drugstore.com for things I can't find locally, I just bought calendars for next year, etc. things like that add up too...I hardly ever do offers and never any of the ones that will cost me money, most of them just don't credit for me anyway, probably because they all have my information already? Honestly, it's no secret to earning....it's really the survey taking that will make you the most money. The total you see in my banner is six years of survey taking and some shopping and we have lots more opportunity now then in the beginning when we only had a couple of surveys to take, you'll get there..just keep at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    CONGRATS Jdubz!!!!!

I have to throw in my 2 cents hereabout making your earnings grow. I agree that SURVEYS are the bread & butter of the way to make your earnings grow. But I also do as much of my shopping as possible through SR.. We have no selection when it comes to shoe stores here in our little town so when we need shoes I use shoebuy.com.....they pay a nice bonus back and they usually have at least 20% off discounts and the shipping is free both ways. If I need something I can buy at Sears I will order the gift certificates and use them in the store. That is how we have purchased tires for the cars the last time. Same with JoAnn Fabrics they offer 4% back on gift cards if you plan ahead you can take advantage of that. Kohl's is a store where a do a fair amount of shopping, with a $75 order the shipping is free and I rarely get out of there without spending that much, so instead of driving to the store I shop online. Pretty much anything you may need, you should at least check online to see who sells it and if SR has a link with them or with another merchant that sells the same thing. Don't buy what you don't need or if something is overpriced and you could save more than the reward you would receive. BUT, if you put a little extra time into your purchases you will be surprised at how fast the rewards can add up here. The $7 payback for buying from 1-800 Petmeds is another great cash back offer. Take some time and look at all the merchants on the list and then see which ones offer items you will genuinely use. Have fun shopping and racking up the rewards, but don't forget the surveys!!!
    Thanks for all the great tips guys!

The hubster and I are going on a Mexican Riviera cruise in December on the Disney Wonder and am hoping to make at least another hundred by the time we go. Right now, i'm at $80 so hopefully I can do it!

Thanks for the motivation