Thread: Help Please

Question Help Please

I joined this site several months ago but have never really done much here. The fact is I really dont understand it. I am hoping someone here can sort of guide me in the right direction. I am planning our first Disney vacation so I came here to help earn some money to get Disney Gift Cards for our Vacation. I seem to be so totally lost here. I have a few questions.

1. Which are the best things to do to begin earning money? I see so many of you have made quite a lot. From reading the forums there are those who have racked up quite a bit. I seem to get 2 cents here and there. Whats the key?

2. I am confused with the surveys. It seems as though I am just repeating the same information over and over again and getting no where. How do I know when the survey has been completed? It seems like it keeps transferring me from one website to the next and I dont understand it at all.

I am sure I will have some more questions. I really would like to make this work. I know this site is highly recommended by other Disney lovers and so I want to give it my best but sure could use a little guidance. Thanks!

EDIT:I apologize, I found the info I needed in the stickies above, guess I should have looked there first. My bad. Please feel free to delete this post. I was going to but couldnt. *blushes*
    Last edited by disneygma11; 09-22-2011 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Updating

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

First off welcome! Here is a link to a thread where we were helping another member with questions about surveys. http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=69862

There is a long post at the end that tells you how I go about attacking the surveys. Surveys definitely take some patience. You can continue to try the surveys until you get the thank you page for each telling you that you have completed the survey. Then you have to wait for the credit to show up in your account on the next hour. Make sure to read that post and follow it because some surveys you can't take without clearing cookies first. Surveys is a great way to earn with SR because they are free and the only thing you have to do is invest time and you can make up to 6.45 a day just on those.

Another way to earn is to do some of the special offers. The best ones are the book clubs which pay well and also have good deals on books. Most people also like the Vista Print deals which give you products cheap or free and you pay only shipping and you get paid 1.50 or so for each of those.

Finally there is shopping. You can often find great deals on items you need to buy anyway and get cash back for buying them through the SR link. If you decide you want to shop please post first and we will give you a blow by blow on what to do before you shop to help assure you get credit.

Read all the stickies at the top of each forum section. Ask lots of questions if you want to know anything and in no time you will be earning!
    Sunshine Rewards

Welcome to Sunshine Rewards!

jnorth already gave a great response to this, as well as in the link she provided to another thread. You will get the hang of everything, including surveys, after you've been doing it for a few days. It can seem like a lot of information, but stick with it! SR is a great site and way to earn extra money for your Disney vacation!

If you have any questions, someone around here usually has an answer!
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    First off welcome! Here is a link to a thread where we were helping another member with questions about surveys. http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...ad.php?t=69862

Read all the stickies at the top of each forum section. Ask lots of questions if you want to know anything and in no time you will be earning!
    Thank you so much for the guidance and explanations. Ill check out the thread, it seems much more doable now.

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Welcome...SR is a great site to earn money for your Disney trip. If you can, try to set aside time for SR and try different times in the day. I'm not sure why but I can never get a survey before 10AM...since I'm not a morning person that it fine by me. I have better luck with surveys after 3PM in the afternoon. Keep trying and feel free to ask questions!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Any questions at all, just ask away...we are all very friendly here and willing to help in anyway we can. You'll get the hang of it in no time.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Any questions at all, just ask away...we are all very friendly here and willing to help in anyway we can. You'll get the hang of it in no time.
    Thanks! I did think of another question. I see that some are earning Disney Gift Cards however I dont have that option. The only option I have for payout is Paypal. Is there some reason why? I would really like to earn the Gift Cards vs. the Paypal but I can always use the Paypal to buy the Gift Cards so either way is fine really. Just another question.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by disneygma11 View Post
    Thanks! I did think of another question. I see that some are earning Disney Gift Cards however I dont have that option. The only option I have for payout is Paypal. Is there some reason why? I would really like to earn the Gift Cards vs. the Paypal but I can always use the Paypal to buy the Gift Cards so either way is fine really. Just another question.
    I think for a Disney card you need to be a member for 45 days and or have $25 in your account, then you should see this option. If this isn't the case, I'm sure someone will pop in and correct me but I'm pretty sure this is right.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES