Thread: Free Glitter Glue

Default Free Glitter Glue

We just got a great offer from ScrapbookPal.com. Free Glitter Glue with any purchase! Plus they have free shipping on orders of $25 or more.

ScrapbookPal.com
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Grrrr... I just placed an order with them this afternoon! LOL

I have to say though that their prices are good and shipping is FAST! I placed the order this afternoon and had a shipping notice within 2 hours!! I'm sure I will order again in the future!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just wanted to bump this up for any of you scrapbookers! Scrapbookpal.com is a great merchant! I thought that their prices were good on the adhesives that I purchased. They had some items for a little cheaper because they were promotional items with their name on them. Both times I ordered, I received a shipment notification e-mail within a few hours of my order. On both orders I had enough for the free shipping and received my orders within 2 days! I also did not have any problems receiving credits for my orders!

If you order now, you can still get the free Stickles Glitter Glue. I will mention that both times I ordered, I did not receive an "order confirmation" type e-mail. But I had no problems receiving SR credit on them. You can print off an invoice once you confirm your order.

All in all, I really like Scrapbookpal.com
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Just wanted to bump this up for any of you scrapbookers! Scrapbookpal.com is a great merchant! I thought that their prices were good on the adhesives that I purchased. They had some items for a little cheaper because they were promotional items with their name on them. Both times I ordered, I received a shipment notification e-mail within a few hours of my order. On both orders I had enough for the free shipping and received my orders within 2 days! I also did not have any problems receiving credits for my orders!

If you order now, you can still get the free Stickles Glitter Glue. I will mention that both times I ordered, I did not receive an "order confirmation" type e-mail. But I had no problems receiving SR credit on them. You can print off an invoice once you confirm your order.

All in all, I really like Scrapbookpal.com

I visited the site, but couldn't find anything I wanted/needed. The site was kinda hard to navigate. Maybe? I don't think I've purchased from them before because the site didn't look fimiliar. Then again, it could have been because I was rushing. I'll have look again. Thanks for the info.
    Sunshine Rewards

[QUOTE=Blessing and Miracle;119697]

C'mon Lisa...who ya really voting for..BTW, wheres your DH badge for Hillary? Thats only fair.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.