Thread: Can spouse take surveys under my email?

Default Can spouse take surveys under my email?

Just wanted to make sure that my husband can take surveys while signed into my account.

Don't want to break any rules and have my account taken away

Thanks!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Your account is a family account so it is for everyone in your household. Some of the surveys require that you not change your demographics and email once you start taking surveys on it. If you want him to take surveys then pick which ones will be yours and which will be his and stick with that. He will need to use his email address and demographics when he takes surveys. My husband and I split them up. I take the DS, AMP Long, My View, SH, SSI. He takes the YTC, SSI2 and AMP Short. We don't ever cross those lines. The Samplicious and the GTM we swap off taking. Sometimes I will try to take them and if I can't get them then after he clears cookies and takes his surveys he will try them with his info. If I get an AMP Long then he doesn't even try the AMP short. If I can't get an AMP long then he will do the AMP short. We have had good luck doing it this way. It means I don't spend all my time doing surveys and it also means that we get more surveys since he has different demographics than me he can sometimes get an AMP, SSI or Greenfield when I can't. Hope that helps.
    Sunshine Rewards