Thread: Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Halloween Express Costume Contest

Default Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: Halloween Express Costume Contest

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Yay! I was waiting for Halloween contests and this is a GREAT one! Know exactly what I would buy with that certificate

Also, not to make this thread about something else, but for the other Halloween games, if I purchase anything from the Halloween merchants, do you track that automatically for the contest or do I have to submit that somewhere separately?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

We track automatically so there is no need to post.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Winners have been notified! Please check out Halloween Express if you haven't already. We really appreciate their sponsorship!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

THANK YOU!!!!
    AWESOME!!! I won!!!! Thanks so much for the gift card. My son just had a wild shopping spree at Halloween Express. We stocked up on glowing staff’s , a fierce Cat Eye window cling that is going to be so inviting for our Halloween party (http://www.halloweenexpress.com/catr...s-p-11255.html ) , some stretchable spider webs, a 5 foot tall moving reaper with glowing eyes ( not for the feint of heart!), skeletons gloves that also have arm bones and a horror spooky tree candle. We even splurged and added some Captain Jack Sparrow items for dressing up even when it isn’t halloween. We got his hat, a very cool sword and chalice & his compass from the latest movie!!!! I spent a little over budget but that only seems fair since we got such a nice gift card. This was tons of fun and we have spent the last two hours shopping so I wanted to stop by and share our list of goodies and say THANK YOU to SUNSHINE REWARDS (the best rewards site on the net) and HALLOWEEN EXPRESS (the site with some very cool Halloween items)!!!!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    THANK YOU!!!!
    AWESOME!!! I won!!!! Thanks so much for the gift card. My son just had a wild shopping spree at Halloween Express. We stocked up on glowing staff’s , a fierce Cat Eye window cling that is going to be so inviting for our Halloween party (http://www.halloweenexpress.com/catr...s-p-11255.html ) , some stretchable spider webs, a 5 foot tall moving reaper with glowing eyes ( not for the feint of heart!), skeletons gloves that also have arm bones and a horror spooky tree candle. We even splurged and added some Captain Jack Sparrow items for dressing up even when it isn’t halloween. We got his hat, a very cool sword and chalice & his compass from the latest movie!!!! I spent a little over budget but that only seems fair since we got such a nice gift card. This was tons of fun and we have spent the last two hours shopping so I wanted to stop by and share our list of goodies and say THANK YOU to SUNSHINE REWARDS (the best rewards site on the net) and HALLOWEEN EXPRESS (the site with some very cool Halloween items)!!!!
    w00t! I like the follow up e-mail the blog contests send-helps remind me to check a place out.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.