Thread: Happy Birthday, Janet!!

Default Happy Birthday, Janet!!

Happy birthday to one of our long-time members and terrific moderators....Janet!!!

Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY, JANET!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Thank you so much!!! It didn't really hit me that I was turning 40 until i just went to start my surveys for the day and had to change radial button from the button that ends with 39! ACK!

Actually though I'm not scared of 40. I think it is going to be the best decade of my life so far. I have the knowledge and experience I lacked in my 20s. The funds and financial stability I lacked in my 30s. Now I not only can make good decisions about what my dreams are and what I want but I can actually afford to get them!!! Let's not forget that all of my children are now potty trained, able to feed themselves, bathe themselves and don't need strollers!!! Who could ask for more?!?!?!?!

Again, thanks for thinking of me. I missed you guys so much when life took over in the past year and I dont know how I made it so long without touching base with you all each day. Love you guys!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Thank you so much!!! It didn't really hit me that I was turning 40 until i just went to start my surveys for the day and had to change radial button from the button that ends with 39! ACK!

Actually though I'm not scared of 40. I think it is going to be the best decade of my life so far. I have the knowledge and experience I lacked in my 20s. The funds and financial stability I lacked in my 30s. Now I not only can make good decisions about what my dreams are and what I want but I can actually afford to get them!!! Let's not forget that all of my children are now potty trained, able to feed themselves, bathe themselves and don't need strollers!!! Who could ask for more?!?!?!?!

Again, thanks for thinking of me. I missed you guys so much when life took over in the past year and I dont know how I made it so long without touching base with you all each day. Love you guys!
    ♪ ♫ HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET! ♪ ♫ Yup, I too will have to change my radial button to the next decade next week....not looking forward to it at all!

I just noticed your screen name is your birthdate, so is mine! LOL
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JANET!!!

LEA ANN

Sunshine Rewardswww.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Happy Birthday Janet!!!

Happy Birthday, Janet!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Barb

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Happy Happy Birthday!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Happy Belated Birthday, Janet! I hope it was fantastic!
    Sunshine Rewards