Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scary Double Feature Movie Contest

Hands down....Night of the Living Dead (1968 version). My uncle took us to see it when I was about 14. I could not sleep at all the night I saw it, but laid on the floor next to my mother's bed. Have not watched it since--don't think I could.

Available at deepdiscount.com for $4.79.

I do have a runner up--the first Alien movie. Went with my brother and I kept begging to leave because I was so scared, but he just kept saying "No, this is a great movie!" Another one I still can't watch, but loved the second one (Aliens).

Alien (Collector's Edition) is available at deepdiscount.com $15.06
    Barb

Not a fan of scary movies at all, but the one that I actually enjoyed watching (in a scary way of course ) was the original Scream. It's at Bestbuy.com for $9.99 on Blu-ray!

Scream[Widescreen Subtitle AC3 Dolby Dts] - Blu-ray Disc
    SKU: 2370066 | Release Date: 3/29/2011
    Rating: R
    Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 4.5 Read reviews (2)

Shipping: Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day

Estimate Arrival Time

Store Pickup:

Check Stores
    Special Offers:

* On Sale
    * Free Shipping $25 or More: Find Out How

Our Price:
    $9.99
    List Price:
    $19.99
    Add To Cart
    add to wish list
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I hate scarey movies! I don't think I've ever sat and watched a complete one in one sitting. lol

I agree with DarcyDog, Night of the Living Dead. I first saw it when I was 16 on VHS and had to stop the tape and leave the room several times. Then I saw it again a few years ago when I was 39 wrapping presents at 1:30 am on Christmas morning (a strange thing to televise on Chrismas,) but I was still drawn to it and still had to turn it off and leave the room several times!

I'll pick something new, 28 Weeks Later and 28 Days Later, also about flesh eaters. I've watched that at home and still gotta leave the room. That's as scarey as I can get.

You can get the 2 pack at DeepDiscount for 22.87

One of my favorite movies is Hocus Pocus. Every year we watch it a few times around Halloween. I love the whole movie. But my favorite scene is the one where Gary and Penny Marshall meet the sisters - they are so funny!!! You can buy this movie and other older movies (which I have done for my son over the years) at Bestbuy.com.
    Sunshine Rewards

My all time favorite is Hocus Pocus too, but I like Beetlejuice too. Both are available at BestBuy.com. They aren't really scary, but I'm a chicken.

I Know What you Did Last Summer can be found at Buy.com for $18.25. Jennifer Love Hewitt stars in this scary flick.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I like movies that lead you guessing what reality is, so I'll go with Shutter Island. Get it at bestbuy.com for $14.99.

The discussion about Night of the Living Dead, which I have never seen, is interesting. Because of some snafu, that movie is in the public domain. The arts organization I work for is showing it in our theatre next week. I've put all sorts of warnings on the publicity, but I'm still afraid someone will show up with a child.

Default scarey movie contest

Scarey movies give me nightmares.. but one of my fav's is

SCREAM

sold for $4.99 at Best buy

When a Stranger Calls. UGH! THAT is scary because it could really happen. I found it on DeepDiscount.com for only $9.31.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I HATE SCARY MOVIES!!! So, my un-scary scary movie choice is...
    The Nightmare before Christmas. It is available at Wal-Mart and DeepDiscount.
    Fanofree

Sunshine Rewards