Thread: Layaway

Default Layaway

I was hoping someone could help me figure out...with Layaway being back this year and it being offered on a couple Sunshine merchants...I was wondering if we will get credit if we do Layaway??? Will the credit be applied when the order is placed with a hold or when the order is payed off with a hold?? Sorry if this is addressed somewhere else I couldn't find it. Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsWonka View Post
    I was hoping someone could help me figure out...with Layaway being back this year and it being offered on a couple Sunshine merchants...I was wondering if we will get credit if we do Layaway??? Will the credit be applied when the order is placed with a hold or when the order is payed off with a hold?? Sorry if this is addressed somewhere else I couldn't find it. Thanks!!!!
    Kmart looks like you can do it online, so I defer to Tricia or AShleigh' but Walmart's site explicitly states that it is only for in-store.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Kmart looks like you can do it online, so I defer to Tricia or AShleigh' but Walmart's site explicitly states that it is only for in-store.
    Thanks Hedy, I see that Sears you can do online (makes sense since they are part of K-Mart, or vice versa now)....