Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Board....

I am in awe at all of you!!

Absolutely amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    I know mine hasn't posted yet either, which is fine for me at this point I would rather see it in March but that's bc I've stayed in the top 10.

If I'm not mistaken and this is trying to recall past conversations, you could still pull it out by survey's or fast crediting offers. I think it's what matters at 11:59 EST tonight.... Or whenever the update script runs. Just bc the big board doesn't get updated again until 8 am tomorrow, doesn't mean anything (At least again this is what I "think") Maybe someone can verify it for us.

I would see about some fast crediting offers? Doesn't hurt to try when your SOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!!!!
    just to make things clear - even if the big board doesn't update until 8am tomorrow, if you have a credit in your account by 11:59 eastern time tonight, it will still count toward your Feb totals. when the board updates tomorrow morning, it will add that to your account.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGuy View Post
    just to make things clear - even if the big board doesn't update until 8am tomorrow, if you have a credit in your account by 11:59 eastern time tonight, it will still count toward your Feb totals. when the board updates tomorrow morning, it will add that to your account.
    Ahh THANK YOU! I'm glad I wasn't "talking through my you know what!"
    Sunshine Rewards

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Ahh THANK YOU! I'm glad I wasn't "talking through my you know what!"
    Better what out....if tag fairy is watching you can get another one!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by ligrumpygirl View Post
    Shelley, I've been trying to reach you...but you have me by $9! I am happy to see forum friends up there!
    I thought I was going to pull into the #1 spot, but Andrea jumped out in front of me. I agree, though, it's nice to see forum buddies up there!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    I thought I was going to pull into the #1 spot, but Andrea jumped out in front of me. I agree, though, it's nice to see forum buddies up there!
    I agree! It's always nice when I "recognize" who's beating me!
    Seriously if it weren't for the forum, I wouldn't be on there, so I owe it to my buddies for helping me!
    Sunshine Rewards

I think it's time for me to make an appearance!

I think I'm number 100!

Congratulations!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I ended up at #9...it was definitely the magazine order that helped me because I couldn't get anything that was in pending to credit.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I think it's time for me to make an appearance!

I think I'm number 100!

Congratulations!
    Hi Lisa! Thanks for giving someone else a chance this month, LOL! I was thinking about you Thursday... my Macy's order came in 2 boxes, Penney's came in a big box, Shoebuy and my Arbonne order all came the same day and I had a living room full of boxes. I told DD I felt like Lisa! She didn't get it, but I smiled anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dog2kidmom View Post
    Sorry, that is me! My first time at #1! Guess it doesn't really matter since we all get !0% but it is fun anyway!
    src=http://www.sunshinerewards.com/images/bracelet/diamond-diamond-bronze.jpg;