Thread: Fingers Crossed

Default Fingers Crossed

Tricia put up a sale from Torrid's that you got 50% off their clearance prices. Never one to turn down shopping, I found 2 pair of Silver jeans for $29 a piece. The only problem with the sale, you could not return the item, because it was on clearance.

I never noticed in my email, that I purchased twice. I thought I changed my order, because I didn't want the longer jeans, and I changed my order to reflect the change, but somehow, I order the longer pants and the shorter pants. So now instead of two pair, four came.

I didn't know what to do, and my son just said to me casually, "sell them on Ebay."

I never sold anything before, only bought a few things. I am running into a few glitches, such as an old e-mail address is listed on one of the pants, hopefully when the jeans sell, it won't be a problem. If it is, my rating probably go in the dump.

I started out on the price of the pants, for what I paid $38.50 including my shipping. Wow, the bidding is at $50 for one pair and the other at $64.01. If this continues, I'll have my original pair I am keeping paid for too. People are nuts to pay so much for Silver Jeans. I would never pay more than $30, but that is just me.

Just hope things go okay afterwards. And I wish Sunshine still had Ebay, but I know it couldn't be helped.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Wow! I had no idea that those sold for so much either. Very smart to put them on ebay though!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Wow! I had no idea that those sold for so much either. Very smart to put them on ebay though!!
    My dd's usually wear them and would pay around $55 at Maurices or the Boston store when they would go on sale.

The regular price on one pair was $90. Mine were marked down, plus the 50% off, they came to $29, and you also had a coupon for another 10% off that day on Sunshine's. I never owned a pair, till I found a pair of capri's a few weeks ago at the Boston Store and they were yellowed Tagged and I got those for $12. The clerk was even shocked the price was that low. It's just a name brand that has a high price for the product. To me, they are no different than Wrangler, Levi or Lee's.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards