Thread: download cookbook - donates to 2nd Harvest Foodbank

cglaura is offline Am I the only one picturing the Brady Bunch

Default download cookbook - donates to 2nd Harvest Foodbank

Wasn't sure where to put this, so am putting here...just saw this as an ad on the games, so thought I'd share (it is free to download):

http://www.celebrityitaliantable.com

Through March 31st, Barilla will donate $1.00 to America's Second Harvest for every cookbook downloaded, up to 100,000 downloads.

In Italy, all of life's moments are celebrated and shared around the table. Just the basics are needed -- great food, family and friends, good conversation and laughter.

This year, we've asked 5 of America's favorite celebrities, one of the world's leading Italian chefs and the most prominent party planner in the U.S. to help us celebrate the Italian Table -- 6 different ways.

Stanley Tucci, Marisa Tomei, Debra Messing, Natalie Portman and Chris Daughtry shared their favorite pasta dishes with us. Mario Batali recreated these dishes and developed a special menu for each party while David Tutera developed creative and stunning table designs to make each experience special.

As we celebrate all that is special about the Italian Table, we also want to share with those less fortunate. Please join the cause and support America's Second Harvest, so that everyone can enjoy a seat at the Italian Table.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

After seeing that about 18 million times today and yesterday, I too downloaded it. Once I realized it was free, that is!
    Sunshine Rewards