Thread: I just bought the Canon Powershot SX40 HS

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default I just bought the Canon Powershot SX40 HS

I'm so excited. I've been looking for a new camera for over 1 year now when my current one started to act up. It started working again so I put off an upgrade camera but lately I've been thinking about it again. In the past I have really liked the Canon G12 camera but after reading reviews and comparisons the new SX40 started to win me over. It has 12 mpx, a super zoom, and a bunch of other options. I just placed my order with Best Buy so it should be ready for instore pickup tomorrow morning
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh- you are going to love it! We are big fans of the Canon cameras and started we've had a couple of the "G" series cameras. Now we have Canon DSLR's. We've never had any problems with our Canons. Have fun taking pictures!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I still love my Canon A95 that is a 5 mpx camera. It still takes some amazing photos so I plan on rotating cameras depending on my plans for the day.

I don't think I've ever had a camera other than canon. Even when I was younger I would use my dad's Canon with interchangeable lenses. I'm very bias. LOL
    Sunshine Rewards

We still have the A95 too!! We are very bias towards Canon too- they are all around great cameras! Next year I am going to take some photography classes to learn a little more.
    Sunshine Rewards

I blew up a few photos I took in Venice and Santorini to 8x10 and no one can believe that I took them and that they were shot from my little A95. It really is a jewel of a camera.
    Sunshine Rewards

Congrats on your new purchase. I love my Canon! They take wonderful pictures. I want a new one too. This Summer I used my new Olympus and it took great photos as well. I've yet to have them developed but they look good on the camera. LOL. My next one will be a Nikon. I think I'm gonna buy it for Christmas.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh I'm loving this new one.

This is one I took on the manual setting with flash on, red eye on, and blink timer on. I haven't played too much but I'm taking it to Hermann Park tomorrow morning.

Maggie wasn't really in a photo mood at the time

Indoor, no lights on, no flash

same
    Sunshine Rewards

Oh, that is nice. Great shots. Your baby is adorable.
    Sunshine Rewards