Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: March Surveys

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    Did a 20 minute one on my next vehicle purchase, said I was done asked me if I wanted to do an additional survey for cash so I click yes. Then it brought me to an end screen not back to SR and the survey page listed survey options again.
    I got this one earlier this week, when you get the follow up survey in your email from Greenfield make sure you take it. Then at the end of that one it should take you back to the SR congratulations page and credit you.

HTH
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I got this one earlier this week, when you get the follow up survey in your email from Greenfield make sure you take it. Then at the end of that one it should take you back to the SR congratulations page and credit you.

HTH
    Thanks for posting this. I just did the second part and it took me back to the congratulations page
    Kari

Sunshine Rewards

Well, interesting!! I didn't have any options till after 9, and then only one, which didn't fit me. And when I tried none of the above, there were no surveys available. But 15 minutes later, when I checked again, just for fun, there were about 8 options, and I was able to get a survey about car cleaning products!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by lanny76 View Post
    Well, interesting!! I didn't have any options till after 9, and then only one, which didn't fit me. And when I tried none of the above, there were no surveys available. But 15 minutes later, when I checked again, just for fun, there were about 8 options, and I was able to get a survey about car cleaning products!
    That happened to me the other day when I couldn't get one all day until later that night. it was very weird!!! One minute there would be one or none, then the next a bunch, and if I got kicked out and went to try again it happened all over again! Just goes to show you need to keep checking back over and over again!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post

HTH
    How long did it take before you got the email from them. It has now been two days and I have not gotten it. Would the weekend affect that?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.knip View Post
    How long did it take before you got the email from them. It has now been two days and I have not gotten it. Would the weekend affect that?
    Hmmm, I got the email minutes after I finished the first part of the survey. I'm not sure if the weekend would effect it or not. I hope you still get it!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

as long as Sat/Sun's credit I'm 30/31 for the month. I skipped Friday bc I got stuck on that 24 hr rotation and wanted out! lol Nice $6 bonus for me!
    Sunshine Rewards

mmmm, March survey bonus credited....

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    mmmm, March survey bonus credited....

WooHoooo! Always nice to see that jump! I'm already up to $5.93 toward SM for next quarter!
    Debbie