Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please be my voice of reason

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default Please be my voice of reason

I first found this at the disney store right after christmas. of course it was broke so that saved any debating that day. Well fastforward to today when i get the goofy codes email. So I just head over to browse and I find it again!!!

Remy Kitchen Timer

I can justify buying all day long it but I really don't need to buy it. So please be my voice of reason.
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I first found this at the disney store right after christmas. of course it was broke so that saved any debating that day. Well fastforward to today when i get the goofy codes email. So I just head over to browse and I find it again!!!

Remy Kitchen Timer

I can justify buying all day long it but I really don't need to buy it. So please be my voice of reason.
    That's easy... It's real cute but your on a budget!
    Sunshine Rewards

Not what you asked for, but...

It is adorable! You love to cook and it will make you happy so I say just get it (it's on sale with the code!!).

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Do you already have a kitchen timer? Then I would say, no you don't need it. It is awfully cute & would make you happy when you see it. But I can't be the voice of reason when it comes to shopping...or especially when it's Disney shopping...sorry...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

"Need" and "Want" are two different things and sometimes things are just too darn cute to pass up.....it's only "money", I say if it makes you "smile" than you "need" it!!! How's that for convincing?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Okay I will try.

Hmm, in a few years will there be a timer with a character you like better? How often do you really use a timer. that money can be used later for shoes. You are on a budget for a reason. remember that reason and imagine being at that point.

I don't know. But I think you should not buy it. When I have been on a spending freeze and bought something and afterwards felt such guilt.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Your microwave has a timer, probably.

You'd rather spend the money in London or WDW (wouldn't a timer from WDW mean more)?

You might, at some point in the future, have a registry you could put a timer on.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    Your microwave has a timer, probably.

You'd rather spend the money in London or WDW (wouldn't a timer from WDW mean more)?

You might, at some point in the future, have a registry you could put a timer on.
    All really good points. Like that last one best.
    <Sunshine Rewards

One word: RAT! EEWWW! I'm sorry, but the only mouse I would allow in my house is Mickey! I didn't even take the girls to see the movie. They are my biggest fear every since high school when one fell through an opening from the ceiling and landed on my desk!!!!! Since then I have been petrified of mice. I can't even watch them on tv.

No that's the reason I say no! But if I liked it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat!! I'm not a good voice of reasoning because I don't deny myself anything! If I want it then I buy it! HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

Here is a good one....I bought 2 of them in the past. They both broke within 2 months. NOT worth it. Of course saying that....I almost bought it (the Mickey timer) with my purchases ealier this week. I need one for our tanning bed because the one we have doesn't work. But, unless I got dud ones, (Goofy one and Donald one), they do not hold up well.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards