Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please be my voice of reason

I say buy it, It's cute! It matches the other ratatouille things you have, so go for it. Its not too expensive.

Maybe you don't need a timer. Maybe you need these instead.

(my last big disneyshopping order contained those and all the other 2.99 talking figures from the movie, along with the two play sets, the sewer and the soup pot, for my son. DH then got incredibly jealous of the 7 piece set I linked you to, b/c he would love for it to be in his cubicle alongside his similar nightmare before christmas set)
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Here is a good one....I bought 2 of them in the past. They both broke within 2 months. NOT worth it. Of course saying that....I almost bought it (the Mickey timer) with my purchases ealier this week. I need one for our tanning bed because the one we have doesn't work. But, unless I got dud ones, (Goofy one and Donald one), they do not hold up well.
    Thanks for the review. That is all I needed to stop thinking about it. I don't want something that is going to break that easily.

Heather - you had 3 very good reasons as well.
    Sunshine Rewards