Thread: Last Chance for Surveys?

Default Last Chance for Surveys?

We all know how hard it gets for surveys during weekends and at the end of the month. Since October ends on a Monday, I think we are going to start seeing surveys dry up in in the next 48 hours and not start recovering until Tuesday.

So if you are trying to get any last boost for the month...today and tomorrow are probably your best shot! Both Greenfield and MyView are doing pretty well right now. SurveyHead and SSI would be next. The others are struggling a bit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Those are the 3 I got this morning.

I had a really funny message on one. It was about traveling and asked if I knew airlines that merged. I knew 5 airlines that merged and there was a little pop-message that came up and said, "good job-you know your airline mergers." Yesterday I got a little message that reminded me to please slow down and read, I got to a certain area in the survey, that was faster than others that took the survey.

I wonder if that is something new.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I started to panic when I saw this. I assumed it was going to say no more surveys until the end of the year....But the end of the month I get..Thanks

So far, I have 4 for today. I'm soooo close to my cashout amount so I need to try for a few more!

eta: I am up to 7/9 surveys for the day!
    Last edited by disney_girl; 10-27-2011 at 03:06 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It has been a very good survey day for me today. I got 6 already fairly easy and Brandon hasn't even done his two that he does each day so I might be able to get 2 more. I wish Samplicious would cooperate and I could get 9!
    Sunshine Rewards

today has been a great day for surveys for me. every survey i have attempted today i have gotten with very little problems and they all have credited. so far today i have gotten 8 out of the 9 available surveys. the only 1 i haven't tried is gtm and i might try for that one later on. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

i've gotten 2 surveys today (DS and SH) and that's about average for me. i just don't have the patience to sit and do 8 or 9 surveys a day. i admire and envy those who do.

i'm crossing my fingers and hoping and praying i can get a DS tonight (to credit on the midnight hour ET), because i'll be substitute teaching all day tomorrow and our last football game is tomorrow night.