Thread: Giftcertificates.com question

Default Giftcertificates.com question

Hi all.............

I am interested in ordering some gift certificates and I know that we can buy them thru giftcertificates.com, but I have never done this before.

How does it work? Let's say I want one for potterybarn, do they email it to me or do they mail me a physical gift certificate? I don't mind if they do email type since it is for a personal purchase and not a gift for someone.

Someone please help walk me thru this.....I would love to get SR credit for part of my purchase although I know that we cannot get PB.

Thanks, Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

anyone!!!! Please!
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

I think you have the option of doing either. If they email you a gift card, they charge you shipping. If they send you a gift card, they charge you shipping only it's more.

I ordered a supercertificate for my nephew in January. They sent it to him by email after I paid for it and the $1.00 shipping charge.

I have never outright bought a gift certificate so I can't tell you about that.

Why not go through the process and just don't add in your CC number to see what options it gives you?

Sorry I wasn't more help!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Have you found your answers yet?

gc.com used to be such a great deal, so it's hard for people like me to be gung-ho about them, b/c they charge all these little fees now. But it's still nice, to get rewards for buying gcs, and then if you buy them for places where you can get rewards (like shoebuy and famous footwear in my experience) you *can* get rewards on that purchase as well.

Looks like with Pottery Barn it's a proper, mailed, gift certificate or card. If you look at the information on the page, scrolling down a bit, and click on the tabs below, you see the fees they charge when buying the gift cert with money.

That page shows a $1 fee for a gift cert for under $200, but then this page shows the shipping or emailing fees, and it shows product fees starting at 2.95. It gets a bit confusing.

Obviously, the bigger the card you're buying and the more SR you're getting, the more worth it it becomes. Good luck!