Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to Shopping Pages

Default Upgrade to Shopping Pages

I'm thinking of making two additions to each of the shopping pages and was wondering if you all would use them enough to make it worth the changes.

First, adding an icon on each page that says something about whether the merchant pays cash back on gift cards. I know right now it says it way at the bottom of the page but I thought putting an icon close to the top might be more helpful.

Second, adding an icon that says if the merchant takes paypal. Is that something that influences your purchase decision?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm thinking of making two additions to each of the shopping pages and was wondering if you all would use them enough to make it worth the changes.

First, adding an icon on each page that says something about whether the merchant pays cash back on gift cards. I know right now it says it way at the bottom of the page but I thought putting an icon close to the top might be more helpful.

Second, adding an icon that says if the merchant takes paypal. Is that something that influences your purchase decision?
    I think it would be wonderful to see the gift card option on the top. I rarely use my paypal account, but for those that do, it would be convenient to find this out prior to going on the merchant site.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

For me, it would definitely be helpful to see at the top whether gift cards are included in the cash back.

I too don't use my PP account when shopping enough for it to make a difference. But wouldn't mind seeing it at the top for those who do use it.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post

PayPal does not effect my order. However, free shipping would/does.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Gift cards would be nice. I don't ever use PayPal for purchases because it is just easier to dispute a charge via Credit Card than PayPal.
    Sunshine Rewards

Knowledge is power, I will take all of the knowledge I can get. Love the icon idea.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

The Paypal icon wouldn't affect me, but wouldn't bother me to see it there either if it helps others. The gift card options would be nice to see at a glance. I agree with Hedy- free shipping can persuade me more than most things!
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Having the gift card would be really helpful. I don't use paypal that often so that really matter to me.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Gift cards - yes; PayPal - no
    Those are my opinions.

I agree with everyone else. It would be nie to have the cash back of gift cards at the top, this is something I am ALWAYS checking for. Paypal does not affect my purchasing decisions, Free SHipping GREATLY influences my decisions. Maybe you could add both icons (Cash back on Gift Cards annd Free SHipping if available) Thanks!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards