Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrade to Shopping Pages

I for one like both ideas. I know for myself if they don't use Paypal I won't use them. It is just easier that way instead of using my personal credit card. To me it is a matter of security and also if I don't have money in Paypal, than I won't spend anything that I don't have.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

The reason I didn't include free shipping is that we don't actually have that category for each merchant because it changes on a daily basis for some of them. So we just list the free shipping deals below the merchant's banner in the coupon section when they offer them. I do think there is a way that I could pull that into an icon though.

Question: Would it matter that I could only pull ALL free shipping deals, even when some of them have crazy restrictions like "free shipping on $100"? I wouldn't be able to just pull free shipping no minimum. It would have to be all or nothing to make the icon.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by Hedy View Post
    PayPal does not effect my order. However, free shipping would/does.
    I agree! Free shipping - especially without a specified dollar amount to spend, is a real incentive for me.
    ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The reason I didn't include free shipping is that we don't actually have that category for each merchant because it changes on a daily basis for some of them. So we just list the free shipping deals below the merchant's banner in the coupon section when they offer them. I do think there is a way that I could pull that into an icon though.

Question: Would it matter that I could only pull ALL free shipping deals, even when some of them have crazy restrictions like "free shipping on $100"? I wouldn't be able to just pull free shipping no minimum. It would have to be all or nothing to make the icon.
    If that is the case I don't think it should be included. I HATE when they say "free shipping" but there is a large purchase amount attached to that offer. But the gift card Icon sounds great!! THANKS
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I'll put my vote in for all of the above! Trying not to use our credit cards, so I do like to see when PayPal is an option for payment as well!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think that is fine with the shipping. Put the icon and if people want more info they can scroll down to the coupon section to see if there is a minimum purchase or whatever is required.

Not to get too detailed but how about in-store pickup? I bring it up since Crate and Barrel announced today that they are going to start offering an in-store pickup option when ordering online.
    Sunshine Rewards