Thread: October Exercise Challenge

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Default October Exercise Challenge

I have turned into a couch potato ever since starting my new job 3 weeks ago. I need an exercise challenge for October! BTW I joined MyFitnessPal so if anyone is on there and wants to be my friend PM me!!

For October:
    Main Goal: Exercise 5 days a week - wherever!
    Stretch Goal: Use my treadmill 3 times a week
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm in!! I just started mini marathon training again, so my goal is 5 exercise days a week of at least 40 minutes hard. Probably 2-3 Zumba and then the others running. At least 3 miles running, preferably working more toward 4. I've been trying to increase my speed to keep up with SunshineGuy better.

Started this morning with a 60 minute Zumba class!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

30 minutes done tonight on my treadmill. Approximately 1.85 miles walked at a very brisk pace. 1 day down this week 4 more to go.
    Sunshine Rewards

I started with a 45 minute walk/run yesterday and have Zumba tonight and Thursday. That means 2 other days of (hopefully) runs. Or at least walk/runs.

I.Need.To.Run. But I am procrastinating. I know it is going to hurt coming off of a tough Zumba class last night. But I just need to push through it. It's always so hard in the beginning to get back into it!

Got my 5 days in last week. Yea! 3 so far this week. We have a funeral tomorrow so no Zumba for me. So the plan is to run on Friday and then Zumba Saturday morning. That would make 3 weeks in a row. A good start but so far from where I need to be!

I'm in! A little late~ but I did start couch to 5k at the beginning of the month and I'm up to (finished with) week four, day 2.

My goal is to do the half marathon relay next year at WDW food and wine festival marathon weekend.

I also am going to start doing Zumba on Tuesday nights with a friend- I have never done it before! Looking forward to it- Tricia makes it sounds so fun on FB. I am doing C25K every other day with a walk on some of the days I don't do the jogging/running.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I would love to join! I usually do 5 days of 45 min classes that my job offers. monday is interval training and today was zumba
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I hit the gym last night and did 30/30 with cardio and weights. Tonight I did cardio for 52 minutes. In total I logged in 5 more miles.
    Sunshine Rewards