Thread: Baubles, Bling and Things?q

Default Baubles, Bling and Things?q

Any chance of an increase anytime soon? I doubt it, but figured I'd ask (Godmother liked the earring/necklace set I got her for Xmas, so I'm coming back for more for her birthday).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm not really sure. I'll be taking with my partner tomorrow. We are having a bunch of changes going on and making tons of jewerly. The gold wire wrapping seems to be so popular now a days and we have found some very unique gemstones.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I'm not really sure. I'll be taking with my partner tomorrow. We are having a bunch of changes going on and making tons of jewerly. The gold wire wrapping seems to be so popular now a days and we have found some very unique gemstones.
    I'll wait-then BTW, I e-mailed you guys (didn't know if you or Cindy handled the jewelry) and was very pleased with the turn-around time.

My order came today-my godmother's going to love it: It's diachronic glass with gold wire wrapping on a gold chain. Super fast shipping and great CS. SR should keep this company.