Thread: Deck the Halls with Sunshine Savings

Default Deck the Halls with Sunshine Savings

Holiday shopping has begun and it is our goal to make that shopping as fun and worthwhile for you as we can. Starting today we will be increasing the cash back on different merchants each day through Christmas. Some will run for multiple days and some will only run for one day, depending upon the merchant. You can keep up with all of our holiday happenings at our new Deck the Halls with Sunshine Savings Page:

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/holidayshopping.php

You can also see which merchants have been increased each day when you visit the SR homepage or the Member Zone.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ya!! I am registered.

One question about shopping credits? I know that we do not receive any SR cash back for Amazon purchases, but do Amazon orders placed thru SR count as a shopping credit for the contest?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Ya!! I am registered.

One question about shopping credits? I know that we do not receive any SR cash back for Amazon purchases, but do Amazon orders placed thru SR count as a shopping credit for the contest?

Thanks.
    I wish they could but honestly we can't even track them. We get one big Amazon report each day with a list of every purchase but no identifying information as to who bought anything, where they clicked from or anything.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

A. Christmas catalogue came in the mail for my old boss that died 5 years ago and it is for Miles Kimball. Miles Kimball is a few miles from my town and from July till now they beg for workers in radio ads and newspapers. Anyways I found a few things I liked and was ready to order, and I thought I better look to see if Sunshine's have them and you do

Will be ordering tomorrow.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I can't wait to see the Christmas lights on the SR site, that's when I know the holiday is near!!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    A. Christmas catalogue came in the mail for my old boss that died 5 years ago and it is for Miles Kimball. Miles Kimball is a few miles from my town and from July till now they beg for workers in radio ads and newspapers. Anyways I found a few things I liked and was ready to order, and I thought I better look to see if Sunshine's have them and you do

Will be ordering tomorrow.

I love miles kimball.
    Sunshine Rewards

My goal is also to get to to 100. I have 5 points after two days, so I think I'm on track.

I try surveys most days, but have a lot of trouble qualifying. The most I've ever had in one day was five -- ever.

I do have a question, though. Do coupons.com credits count as shopping? Also, I'm unclear on whether we get shopping credit when it pends or credits.