Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Buy store pickup credit?

Default Best Buy store pickup credit?

I'm up a creek, I submitted a trouble ticket for a Best Buy purchase, never got a response, tried to resubmit and now the system won't let me. I waited patiently for my credit, since I know sometimes it doesn't credit, and now I'm missing credit for a $598.00 purchase
    And-no coupon codes, no stuff in cart before I started. Been here a while, I know how SR works

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

You said you submitted the ticket. Have you gotten a reply at all or does it say "submitted to merchant"? How long ago was the purchase and original ticket submitted?
    Sunshine Rewards

Best Buy is usually good about giving us credits on the disputes but a lot of times it can take a couple of months for them to review them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Ticket 8913, submitted 10/12, says submitted to merchant. Never had anything take this long to be resolved before. Purchase was on 9/9 and i usually get credit within 30 days so I wasn't worried til that passed.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I wouldnt worry. Best Buy takes longer than most and it hasnt even been 30 days since it was submitted. Some of them only accept trouble tickets once a month. Nothing else for you to do now but wait. I have had some take 90 days or more. Unless it gets closed because they rejected it there is always still a chance while it is open.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

BestBuy can be a PITA for me - I'm always filing a TT over my purchases there. That said I've never had a TT turned away so just hang in there. They do sometimes take a while.

What did you buy? I just bought a new camera & accessories from them that I'm patiently waiting for my credit on.
    Sunshine Rewards

It took over 3 months for me to get my TT from BB credited...but it did credit, so hang in there. One day, you'll see a nice little surprise in your account.

Still no credit, bought a digital keyboard for my daughter.

According to Best Buy, they gave the credit to another website because you clicked on them before you made the purchase. Might have been another coupon site that you went to just to see if they had other coupons or a toolbar installed on your browser?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

No toolbars on computer, and i didnt click anywhere else, I know the rules of sunshine, I was wondering where my credit was, trouble ticket is still open. I don't use other shopping reward sites.