Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Buy store pickup credit?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsmommy View Post
    No toolbars on computer, and i didnt click anywhere else, I know the rules of sunshine, I was wondering where my credit was, trouble ticket is still open. I don't use other shopping reward sites.
    Do you remember if you cleared cookies before shopping, which you should always do? It could have been a left over cookie from surfing around other sites? Just a thought.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

No toolbars on computer, and i didnt click anywhere else, I know the rules of sunshine, I was wondering where my credit was, trouble ticket is still open. I don't use other shopping reward sites.
    They have refused to pay on it. The official response is "Conflict: Order credited to other publisher." Best Buy is actually really good about resolving our disputes. Most of the time they do pay us on them. If their system is saying they gave the credit to someone else, it means they are showing that you clicked on something after you clicked on the Sunshine Rewards link. It may not have even looked like a coupon link. Some sites are really tricky about "cookie stuffing" and getting credit for things that they do not deserve.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Is there any way to find out which site got credit so we can avoid coupon stuffing or whatever site did it?

Is there any way to find out which site got credit so we can avoid coupon stuffing or whatever site did it?
    Unfortunately, they will not tell us. We have tried in the past. But they consider it an invasion of privacy. Even though we have a really good reason to find out!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs