Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway support thread!

Default Holiday Giveaway support thread!

Aight, so I have a confession to make-I have ROYALLY stunk as an SR member the past few months. I haven't been an SM in two quarters. I seriously think the SSI survey I just took was my first in monthS. Months, people.

Anyway, I'm taking the Holiday contest as a reason to give myself a kick in the rear. As I see some old but familar faces in the forum, I don't think I'm alone in this venture. I'm hoping to make it to 100 entries by the end of the contest.

Anyone else in with me?
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I'm with you..

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I would love to hit at least the lowest tier of entries for a bonus. I've been terrible myself with surveys. I think I need to be unemployed again.....
    Sunshine Rewards

I am in! I need to cash in in less than 5 months for Europe!
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

So I am a numbers person and I have to break goals down in to little bites. There are 47 days to this contest that means that you would need the following to hit the different levels:

Level 1: About 2-3 surveys per day.
    Level 2: About 3-4 surveys per day.
    Level 3: About 6-7 surveys per day.

All are very doable. I know some members who rarely get less than 6 surveys per day. So excited to have more motivation to keep going after getting the first few done.

BTW here is my running total:

300 - 9= 291 left to go over 46 days = 6-7 per day.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 11-09-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I really slacked on surveys in recent months. I have been faithfully doing surveys the last few weeks and love seeing my balance go up! I want to kick myself for all the survey money I lost out on!!

So far I have 9 entries! The prizes are all great and I want a survey bonus!!

(and I'm sooooo close to $5,000 in total earnings!!)
    Sunshine Rewards

JNorth-thanks for the breakdown. That does make it look more doable.

My goal is level 2. Last year I hit level one-but I think I only got about half way to the 2nd level.

Jan
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My goal when I created the contest was to make the bottom bonus achievable for just about anyone who does surveys. The second bonus would be for the people who dabble in surveys but want to try a little harder this time. And the top tier would be for the real die-hard people who always try to get as many as possible. Plus factoring in the "lean days" like Thanksgiving and weekends when not as many surveys are loaded.

And of course the average active member makes somewhere between 10 and 20 holiday purchases throughout November and December. So that is added in, too.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Unfortunately the things that have kept me away from surveys are about to kick into high gear this month and next month. But I'm still hoping to squeeze in a few surveys and will probably do a little shopping to get entries for the prizes! Even if I don't make a bonus, there is always hope for the prizes
    Kayla

I love some of the prizes!!! I have to say that we practically had a mutiny in our family over the Kindle. Sunshine Rewards actually won it in a contest so it was up to me to decide whether I wanted to keep if for myself or use it as a prize in the holiday contest. I asked the family what they thought and my own feelings about it. They were not exactly happy with my decision. LOL
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs