Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway support thread!

I was just coming to post to say that this contest is just the kick in the pants I need to get going on those surveys again!! I've gotten 4 so far today, which is HUGE for me, so I'm hoping to get to at least the first bonus level! Thanks for the opportunity Tricia!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Day 2 and I got 7 surveys! That makes 16 entries so far!

300-16=284/45=6-7 surveys per day.
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 11-09-2011 at 09:33 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the contest, Tricia! I appreciate the different levels too. I'm going to be happy with the $10 bonus! Just out of curiosity...if I make it, will that hit my account in January? or when the contest ends? the contest end date is about when I need to cash out to get my disney cards for our trip next year. An extra $10 buys more mickey bars! Of course, it would be fabulous to be reading the kindle on the plane! Thanks for adding it to the prize closet!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for this thread Hedy and for the contest Tricia! I'm hoping for a few entries. I'm shooting for anything. LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

does anyone know what time the entries for this contest update. only reason i ask is that it is showing that i have 19 entries but i have completed 22 surveys since the contest began. any info someone could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think it updates overnight.

This contest is getting me back in the swing of things. I'm averaging 3 surveys a day right now which I am happy about.
    Sunshine Rewards

I asked this on another thread, but no one's responded . . . Does coupons.com count as a shopping credit? If so, can you get it every day? I've had a couple of them to post since the contest started, and they didn't credit. Since I'm not a super member, though, they would really be older.

Do shopping credits in general count when they pend or credit?

l

I was thinking the same thing about coupons.com-but I think the answer is "no" , they don't count for the contest-haven't seen those that I've printed be added to my contest total.

re: pend vs credit-I'm not sure. Can't remember from last year.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I asked this on another thread, but no one's responded . . . Does coupons.com count as a shopping credit? If so, can you get it every day? I've had a couple of them to post since the contest started, and they didn't credit. Since I'm not a super member, though, they would really be older.

Do shopping credits in general count when they pend or credit?

l
    I have soem pending credits that updated overnight, so I think it's pending!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    So I am a numbers person and I have to break goals down in to little bites. There are 47 days to this contest that means that you would need the following to hit the different levels:

Level 1: About 2-3 surveys per day.
    Level 2: About 3-4 surveys per day.
    Level 3: About 6-7 surveys per day.

All are very doable. I know some members who rarely get less than 6 surveys per day. So excited to have more motivation to keep going after getting the first few done.

BTW here is my running total:

300 - 9= 291 left to go over 46 days = 6-7 per day.
    I figured out the daily breakdown the other day and yes, when you look at it like that, it's not quite so intimidating! I missed a few days already by not having internet, but I am going to shoot for the 150 entries.

And to the person who asked, last year my coupons.com prints counted in the contest. They do count as shopping, so I would think they would count this year as well.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards